THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude Harden shooting 20% from 3 on 70 attempts not even 6 games into the Rockets season. That’s wild

My man
Triple double bron back!!!
VapidVerifiableGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

#FreeBobbyShmurda

Not to discredit the Clippers but 2 weeks into the season, the Lakers are clearly the better team not only in the west but in the league.
That game 1 loss to the Clippers was Just us adjusting which you can clearly see based on the rotations alone.
For those saying the Lakers are anything less than a 1 or 2 seed are just plain stupid or simply hating.

Not to discredit the Clippers but 2 weeks into the season, the Lakers are clearly the better team not only in the west but in the league.
That game 1 loss to the Clippers was Just us adjusting which you can clearly see based on the rotations alone.
For those saying the Lakers are anything less than a 1 or 2 seed are just plain stupid or simply hating.
Put money up.

Injuries are the only thing that would stop a LAL / LAC WCF

I’m there with it now. They are so clearly the two best teams in the conference. No other team in the west can get to the level of top end talent that LAL and LAC has

Man the Knicks just gotta keep RJ off the floor in the final second of every game if another former Duke player in on the opposing team.

Bright side.... DLo looked really good tonight
And his free throw rate for the year is 33.6%

Warriors need to take a chance on any minimum big around. Their rebounding is horrific as is their finishing around the rim. It’s why a game where they were in it suddenly becomes a 15-20 point deficit.

For those who watched KP on the Knicks, was he clutch? Or did he usually disappear in close games?

Or were they ever even competitive enough to have close games? Lol

Injuries are the only thing that would stop a LAL / LAC WCF

I’m there with it now. They are so clearly the two best teams in the conference. No other team in the west can get to the level of top end talent that LAL and LAC has
I'm not there yet but I feel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom