THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was 1 call. jokic put a clinic on all night v. embiid and sixers bigs. they deserved the W
Ehhh Jokic was trash until the 4th. KOQ was actually good against him. There were other BS calls like that and-1 they turned into a side out and the reach in

Ehhh Jokic was trash until the 4th. KOQ was actually good against him. There were other BS calls like that and-1 they turned into a side out and the reach in
spin it any way you want...

facts are:
sixers were up 19 at the end of the 3rd
sixers were outscored 35-13 in the 4th
embiid +/- neg 10
joker +/- plus 19

i agree that replay is trash and it should be taken out of the game or improved. but when you blow a 19 point lead in the 4th, cant really complain about calls costing your team the game

Last edited:
Jaylen :pimp:. Perfect fit with the team.

His shot selections were impressive.

I’m glad the team’s showing out on both phases; ball movement, defense, shot selections, etc. have all vastly improved.

HOPING it’s not too bad for Hayward. Dude’s been BALLIN :frown:

that was 1 call. jokic put a clinic on all night v. embiid and sixers bigs. they deserved the W

Yeah no.

Jokic was great in the 4th quarter but trash for the first three.

I also cannot stand in any circumstance ever saying something is “just one call.” First of all, it wasn’t “just one call” we’re talking about, there were multiple terrible ones just in the last couple minutes that went into this. But even if it was one call in the last second of a 1 point game that should have sent a damn near 90% free throw shooter to the line then you as a ref made the decision to literally decide the outcome of the game yourself instead of letting the players decide for themselves.

GH out at least 6 weeks. That hurts.

90063AB5-D117-4EB7-9FA8-725DA8066609.gif

Warriors getting killed on a road back to back @ OKC.

That would have been a sure bet if I was in Vegas.

we'll be alright. get the #2 pick and not whiff like the lakers did (multiple times)

Weak draft class next year with no clear cut can't miss generational type #1 pick in the draft class.

You aren't ready for LaMelo & Lavar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom