THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve been watching your team’s “Point Guard “ shoot with wrong hand for 3 years now.

Ben Simmons pisses us off with his game plenty of nights but we still appreciate the other things he does for us as a defender and playmaker and know that we’re much better off with him than without him.

Us as Sixer fans continuously voice our displeasure with things he does though. I only hear praise for Harden from you Rockets fans.

Ben Simmons pisses us off with his game plenty of nights but we still appreciate the other things he does for us as a defender and playmaker and know that we’re much better off with him than without him.

Us as Sixer fans continuously voice our displeasure with things he does though. I only hear praise for Harden from you Rockets fans.
Bro , just look at this thread when they played the hornets . We were saying he was point shaving .

Edit I meant the pelicans

I’d want to see a more diverse offensive system but I don’t think they have the personnel for anything else. Harden and westbrook can’t play off the ball that well.
I think they both are more than capable but I'm not sure they want to and they don't have an actual coach to get them to run a proper offense

Hardens playing faster this year though. Harden is fun to watch to me especially when he's on. He's the apex pick up basketball player.

I'd have to go with Kyrie, or Booker. When they're on, they're on.
3 level scorers with no real weakness. Can drive, post up, hit you with the mid range, or 3 ball.
I use to be a real fan of Harden but I can't. He's completely abandoned the midrange and post so I know it's either a drive or a stepback 3. Very hard to watch at times.

I think they both are more than capable but I'm not sure they want to and they don't have an actual coach to get them to run a proper offense

It’s this exactly, and it’s very frustrating. That’s why I said during the summer, if you fire some of his assistants, you may as well get rid of him to, cause he knows he’s a lame duck right now. The Rockets really look like they’re playing without a coach. MDA has no team presence other than shortening lineups (there were 6 minutes left up by 20 and only 8 guys had played, the 8th only in for about 2 minutes at that point) and challenging calls that shouldn’t be challenged.

Last edited:

Ben Simmons isn't an MVP.... I don't know where you're going with this. Why in the world would you expect Rockets fans not to defend James Harden?

He's not "objectively" ugly to watch play either. I understand some people are annoyed by the foul calls but he does a lot of very exciting stuff.

I wonder if Dion knew they were gummies, or was he just being reckless and OD.

Edibles/Gummies ain't no joke, and it's easy to OD on them.

Also it has a distinct aftertaste, so he should've known they were gummies.

Don’t think I’ve ever hated watching a player or team more than 2017-current Harden/Rockets.

I couldn't get passed half a quarter watching the Rockets Bucks game, it was awful. Nothing but 3s or layups from both teams. No actual strategy or team play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom