THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pistons really got a video of some local dude rapping the stadium code of conduct :lol: :lol:
Dawg how did you see that??? They showed it on TV? I cringed hard af when they showed that on the jumbotron at the games I've gone to this season. Tom gores a gump

Black Paul probably saw what was happening in the locker room and said f*ck and just threw it in cruise control for the season :lol:
When everyone's trying to take the next step and you add contracts to be had, it makes sense that things weren't going to be smooth. These case studies are always educational

Not saying Denver has exactly the same issues but similarly I do think they need to unclog their rotation. I think they're poised to move even more than one player at the deadline

Something that's flying under the radar this year is that Harden's 5 step step back has officially been ruled a travel. Which it was known to always be by real hoopers but they just clarified it. So there
Dawg how did you see that??? They showed it on TV? I cringed hard af when they showed that on the jumbotron at the games I've gone to this season. Tom gores a gump
Had it on the stream. Was actually kinda fire given what he had to work with :lol:

My ****ing GUY! ☘
F4692864-33F0-48DD-8D2C-8D95BBEA7F03.jpeg

And JUICE

77D83C2A-DB2D-464A-8BCF-1081533DAF71.jpeg

Harden was going brazy in the 2nd half. Finished with 39 points :pimp:
Westbrook was terrible from 3 but was killing the midrange tonight. 26 points:pimp:
Big Clint with a 20 rebound game:pimp:
EG finally didn’t look like ****. Hope he found his shooting stroke. Why were the fans booing him lol
The rest of the rockets with the usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom