THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Poole looking like ...

78679248_crop_north.jpg

Still yet to beat a good team
We're just talking about making the playoffs. Just beat the teams you should easily beat and you're in. Especially with Portland and GSW flaming out.

Didn't the Clippers beat the Lakers as well. Sure they had Shamet but the Rockets were down Gordon, House, and Capela during the closing minutes.

Gg clips
5 straight :pimp:
Harden unstoppable and played some great defense
4th quarter Russ different
Kawhi midrange is unfair
Big Clint with another 20 rebound game
Tyson played a great 16 minutes lol

We're just talking about making the playoffs. Just beat the teams you should easily beat and you're in. Especially with Portland and GSW flaming out.

Didn't the Clippers beat the Lakers as well. Sure they had Shamet but the Rockets were down Gordon, House, and Capela during the closing minutes.

Yea I just don't see their style consistently working against good teams but we'll see. I don't think Portland is out of it yet either. Don't know if house can play a full season just because he never has, capela misses like 15 every year, I was expecting Gordon to miss time and Tucker to be washed, Westbrook decline is real imo, bench is trash etc. Definitely not a lock but I think there's enough working against them to miss the playoffs especially with PHX and Minny looking hungry for a spot. Time will tell

KCP :lol:

The other night he airballed a layup. Now he just wedgied one. Please don't stop giving him playing time. It's worth seeing this man playing for the comedy value alone.

Last edited:
Yea I just don't see their style consistently working against good teams but we'll see. I don't think Portland is out of it yet either. Don't know if house can play a full season just because he never has, capela misses like 15 every year, I was expecting Gordon to miss time and Tucker to be washed, Westbrook decline is real imo, bench is trash etc. Definitely not a lock but I think there's enough working against them to miss the playoffs especially with PHX and Minny looking hungry for a spot. Time will tell

It would’ve been easier if you just said “I hope to God the Rockets miss the playoffs” instead of juelzing.

You can hope for all that to happen but as much as you hate Harden he has never missed the playoffs.

He was starting next to Asik and Lin and still got them in . He's even better now.

You can hope for all that to happen but as much as you hate Harden he has never missed the playoffs.

He was starting next to Asik and Lin and still got them in . He's even better now.

Basically all of that has happened tho :lol:. West is deeper than ever, not how it was whenever yall had Lin and asik

Basically all of that has happened tho :lol:. West is deeper than ever, not how it was whenever yall had Lin and asik
It's early but it seems like there's 5 west teams who are in prime position to secure a playoff spot. As open as that makes the bottom half of the bracket, the top half seems even more set

Houston doesn't seem like they're going to move from being a top 6-7 offense if not top 5. It would be unlikely for them to completely miss the playoffs

ESPN gotta get the Warriors off national tv, they are possibly the least interesting team to watch this year and it's not even close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom