THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMA has zero value but you can get stuff for DeRozan. There are teams out there who just need a floor raiser. It's time man

Screenshot_20191115-204040.png

I’d say Charlotte and Phoenix have been the biggest surprises of the season so far...

It's gonna be a long time before the Spurs are truly good again. At some point they'll be good like how the 60 win Hawks or Michael Redd Bucks were. Good but everyone knows they have no chance. Until they get another top five guy there's no hope

watch if the lakers lose to the kings tonight its gonna look like new years eve in here lol

yall love to dish it but when it comes back at ya its “why are you guys so obsessed with our team?” or “worst fans ever” yall just dont see how yall look lol
If any team with title aspirations lost to the Kings there would be jokes. Its the Kings

So my first reaction to that is, why would you bet on the Pistons? :lol:
The Pistons should be on the middle-tier in the East based on their talent.

I always bet on the Pistons when they're playing against scrubs because the spread is pretty favorable.

But they're so inconsistent, lol.

I give it another month at most before Rudy Gobert starts publicly complaining about the fact that they run no action for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom