THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Curry isn't getting a 06 Kobe or 19 Harden usage rate, they shouldn't even bother playing.

Actually, it probably wouldn't even matter with the remaining roster. :lol:

It was great that the warriors got something for KD with D’Lo but he is not what a lot of people think he is.

That was my issue with the Warriors getting Russell. It's good that they got some compensation for losing Durant but giving Russell the max was a bad move in my opinion, he wasn't a max player last year and I don't see him being a max player this year either. Going into the offseason, was there a single team who was going to offer Russell the max?

We all know that their ultimate goal is to flip him for assets but if he doesn't perform well, he's just an another overpaid guy on their roster with little to no trade value

Who the hell Warriors gonna trade Russel for?

Him, Steph, Klay, Dray, Looney is s good lineup. Trade him for bench pieces? I know the bench is trash but nah.

Going to the Warriors Suns game on Wednesday. Maybe that will be the game where they turn it all around lol. Warriors!!!

Who the hell Warriors gonna trade Russel for?

Him, Steph, Klay, Dray, Looney is s good lineup. Trade him for bench pieces? I know the bench is trash but nah.
Long term that lineup is questionable defensively. Especially with Klay's health in question going forward. Having over 400 mill in those 4 guys, idk if that's the smartest use of it. Might need another bigger wing

Warriors should keep D'Lo around until next season unless someone comes with a really good offer.

Could do worse than Curry, D'Lo, Klay, Dray, 2020 lotto pick, Looney, WCS, Paschall, Poole and filler.

Wardell is garbage, can’t lead or carry a team. His legacy about to get tarnished for real this season. He should sit and come back next year with Klay.

GOAT PG huh? This y'all mans?

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom