THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2010 Celtics are up there in terms of their on-off switch.

Dogged the regular season and "upset" the Cavs and Magic in the East and push the Lakers to a game seven.

Celtics weren't some juggernaut in 2010. Bron quit on his team. He don't get a pass for that. They had ample opportunity to beat the Magic as well.

If you're giving Bron a hall pass for 09 and '10, I would think by the same standards and logic that Kobe would get one in 2011 for being in his 15th NBA season, coming off of 3 straight Finals runs.
Yeah I mean I'm not actually blaming Kobe or the Lakers :lol:

I'd say that was probably the best chance we had at a Kobe/Bron finals though. Far and away the best team Bron had been on to that point, and the Lakers were the 2 seed with basically their whole core in or around their prime and had just won 2 championships in a row.

I'd say that was probably the best chance we had at a Kobe/Bron finals though. Far and away the best team Bron had been on to that point, and the Lakers were the 2 seed with basically their whole core in or around their prime and had just won 2 championships in a row.

🤣🤣🤣

Lamar , Fisher and Artest were all at least 11 years in the league

Today’s players are so sawft, they’ll only play near Disney World. That’s embarrassing, especially when LeBron does it.

The Orlando series really hurt, I feel like after the game 1 loss it was a wrap. LeBron played God like but they choked away the second half

Cleveland also had a really long layoff, they had swept the first two rounds.. it was a 9 day layoff

The game 1 loss you absolutely couldn't pin on James... but the last 3 losses LeBron shot 41%, especially in the elimination game LeBron didn't have his best stuff at all

Prime Kobe & Shaq couldn't make the finals 4 straight years in the West yet a much older Kobe & Pau were supposed to? Before the Warriors did it I don't think it's ever happened in the West. Not even the showtime Lakers.

In 2010, are y'all really going to say that Bron, 37 year old Shaq, and Mo Williams should've beat the Celtics team that the Lakers needed 7 games and a Perk injury to beat in the Finals?

Could Bron have played better, sure. Should they have won the series? Nah man.

In 2010, are y'all really going to say that Bron, 37 year old Shaq, and Mo Williams should've beat the Celtics team that the Lakers needed 7 games and a Perk injury to beat in the Finals?

Could Bron have played better, sure. Should they have won the series? Nah man.

Lol it was a 2-2 series, Bron went super bizarro Bron in Game 5 at home (the quit game).

Celtics love to overrate how good they actually were. They love to talk about a Perk injury in 2010 but laud that 08 chip like it's the greatest thing ever when LA was missing 2 starters the whole series.

In all my years of spirts journalism including several great years at FS1, I never saw a thicker dude with no discernible neck than Glenn Davis. Dude would THRIVE living on ice floes in the Artic and hunting for large fish and small seals.

aepps20 aepps20 - do you have an opinion on this? I feel it’s glamorizing hippie, non-white alternative lifeStyles...

aepps20 aepps20 - do you have an opinion on this? I feel it’s glamorizing hippie, non-white alternative lifeStyles...

Took the words out of my mouth fam. First things first. Karen is a slur and as a member of jrose5 jrose5 's leadership team we will ban any member using slurs such as SWM or Karen. Only handsome dudes like Skipper or Skip Bayless should be talkimg. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. #MYPRESIDENTISORANGE.

i think Lebron had one of the highest playoff PER ever the year they were eliminated by the magic, his teammates just didn’t show up.

i think Lebron had one of the highest playoff PER ever the year they were eliminated by the magic, his teammates just didn’t show up.

He had THE highest playoff PER ever for a run that lasted two rounds or more:

Highest playoff PER ever for a playoff run that lasted one round: Hakeem Olajuwon (38.96), 1988
Highest playoff PER ever for a playoff run that lasted two rounds: LeBron James (37.39), 2009
Highest playoff PER ever for a playoff run that lasted three rounds/conference finals: LeBron James (37.39), 2009
Highest playoff PER ever for a playoff run that lasted four rounds/NBA finals: LeBron James (32.24), 2018

Either you start the playoffs immediately or just cancel the season.

We don't need gimmicks.

The players themselves said they need some games before hopping right into the playoffs after this amount of time off. Jumping RIGHT into the playoffs after 5 months of no games would be pure stupidity.

EZqccKnXYAA6csQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom