THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA 2K Audio

full

I need that 2k playerchatter

“you forgot somethin!”

Got to drink in a bar today for the first time in almost three months. People were so damn excited. Everyone was in a great mood.

What protocols did they have in place? A yamb I’m talking to went to Charleston, SC last weekend where they opened things up including bars. Apparently they made folks sit at a table and you couldn’t get up except to use the bathroom. I have an adequate amount of bass in my voice and a strong cross-room gaze but It still seems like an uphill battle to recruit new free agents in that environment.

Last edited:
What protocols did they have in place? A yamb I’m talking to went to Charleston, SC last weekend where they opened things up including bars. Apparently they made folks sit at a table and you couldn’t get up except to use the bathroom. I have an adequate amount of bass in my voice and a strong cross-room gaze but It still seems like an uphill battle to recruit new free agents in that environment.

Bruh. I’m out here in Myrtle for the night and it’s a different ****ing world out here. Haven’t seen one mask all night and the whole strip is ****ing PACKED. A million people walking the streets like corona never even happened :lol:

Just got back to my hotel to change, bout to go out to the bars

Speaking for King County, which is in a modified Phase 2 (considered 1.5): 50% capacity on outdoor patios, 25% indoors. Snohomish County is 50% indoor/50% outdoor, no bar top seating. That's the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom