THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah man.. KD a grown man, just sad the blow back russ always got being his bulletproof vest

Russ wasn’t perfect His tunnel vision blew a lot of close games. I don’t know how many times I’d see him ignore a wide open KD to take a tough 3 to win the game.

The good fight

I must say these dude commitment to the Tank is quite amazing, sitting Steph for the season with a Broken hand, Draymond straight up made up a serious injury out the blue, Russell been placed in bubble wrap.
Bron sat the last 6 games of the season last year. Steve The Fraud about to sit out the last few months of the season for no reason.

Soooo it's clown **** when Bron does it but when Steph.. I'M FINISHED :lol: :lol:

Steph sitting at home watching the league salivating to get a chance at him w/o Klay & he's like
tenor.gif

Team not even in playoff contention. Returns right on the timeline at the point of diagnoses...which said it Would be sometime after all star break -Early March. He comes back. And plays with these cats.

Covid hits damn near right after this. But these dudes in here rather believe in Ric Bucher not sourced report and act like he ducked the season :lol:

Russ wasn’t perfect His tunnel vision blew a lot of close games. I don’t know how many times I’d see him ignore a wide open KD to take a tough 3 to win the game.

yeaaa nah..

again, Scottie brooks was OKC‘s biggest problem

THEN because of Scottie Brooke at the end of the games it would be russ dribbling the ball while trying to get durant the ball at the top of the key.. not by any movement or screen, but just by sticking out his hand and usually the defender would just out muscle him

and literally if russ couldn’t get the ball to him it was left to russ to make something happen with the few seconds left on the shot clock

i don’t blame russ or durant, while BOTH made mistakes at times.. Scottie brooks was just a terrible coach

To be fair y’all were saying Bron milked his groin injury last year even tho it was clear that he wasn’t 100% and were criticizing him for not playing after the Lakers were eliminated from contention

Bron said he was 90%, and activated playoff mode. When he returned and they failed to make the playoffs, he then had a random doctor say the injury should’ve been 6 months, not 6 weeks. And he literally stopped playing the rest of the season. That actually happened.

But Don’t let facts get in they way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bron said he was 90%, and activated playoff mode. When he returned and they failed to make the playoffs, he then had a random doctor say the injury should’ve been 6 months, not 6 weeks. And he literally stopped playing the rest of the season. That actually happened.

But Don’t let facts get in they way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh okay lol

It’s gonna be over quick because of Brett stubbornness. Kemba gonna average 45 off of high screen and rolls into walk in 3s

Admittedly I haven't watched many Philly bubble games, but I keep hearing "they're a mess." What's the deal, mostly coaching? Has Big Al improved at all?

Admittedly I haven't watched many Philly bubble games, but I keep hearing "they're a mess." What's the deal, mostly coaching? Has Big Al improved at all?

man I tried watching a game and shh was painful.. if dudes make changes before firing the coach then there is changes upstairs that also need to be made

Rotations, offense and defense philosophy

like why should you have Korkmaz, Harris, Al as your front court while running a drop defense and trail scheme????

He doesn’t run any plays on offense. Shake is probably our best pure shooter and he’s relegatedto standing behind the line waiting for a pass when the offense inevitably stalls out

man I tried watching a game and shh was painful.. if dudes make changes before firing the coach then there is changes upstairs that also need to be made
Which is why not all of the blame should be on Brand. 100% sure Brett couldn’t make it work if you swapped him with Stevens. Sixers would win 60 with this current roster and Stevens

Which is why not all of the blame should be on Brand. 100% sure Brett couldn’t make it work if you swapped him with Stevens. Sixers would win 60 with this current roster and Stevens

dude is Scottie brooks status to me

i dont know if bringing family is a good idea. slim chance everyone is covid free and if somone test positive that puts every family around in danger. can you imagine what that would do to a player if he finds out his fam is covid positive?

and nba jump offs like kendall jenner?
🤦🏻‍♂️
exactly. we're doing so well up to this point. Why risk it, even if its a small risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom