THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save rest? 😂 not a damb mention of that. I was talking about not putting his body through the ringer by driving inside. Mid range game avoids the bumps that would occur in the paint
What do you think preserving is bro? Trying not to give 100% now so you can theoretically give 100% later.

Watch he have 7 points on 3/11 and 0/2 FTs tomorrow :smh:

Oh I can see it. Sounds like a Ben Simmons special to me.

These mother****ers have the most heartless loss possible last game then Ben wants to have the game of his life and be up by like 50 points the next game. Hate this team.

Well see if he keeps it up tomorrow once embiid back in lu but something tells me that tobias harris call out was a wake up call

this is the simmons im in here fighting for he can do this every night due do his size at the position but there are games he just does not give it his all thats what gets annoying.. he got to the FT line 12 TIMES.. i say it constantly in here this is what he needs more of and should avg 7-8 a game literally

ELOkg5zWkAEkD1k.jpg

Oh I can see it. Sounds like a Ben Simmons special to me.

These mother****ers have the most heartless loss possible last game then Ben wants to have the game of his life and be up by like 50 points the next game. Hate this team.

Finding consistency in the NBA is the hardest thing for a team/player to do

When the 6ers gets eliminated in the 2nd rd again they gotta wake up to trading Simmons or Embiid. They get in each other's way and it's horrible spacing. **** wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom