THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo and his clown of a dad deserve all the slander.

Holiday family ballers > Busted Baller Brand

And to add insult to injury....Ain't nobody great that ever came outta Chino Hills lol

Yes, the pressure is now on LaMelo "dont call me Lonzo's brother" Ball

Lonzo and his clown of a dad deserve all the slander.

Holiday family ballers > Busted Baller Brand

And to add insult to injury....Ain't nobody great that ever came outta Chino Hills lol

Yes, the pressure is now on LaMelo "dont call me Lonzo's brother" Ball

Sorry to disappoint Lamelo fans but Im 99% positive he's at best gonna be a decent backup pg in the nba. At worst he'll be out the league in 4 years. People are saying he's gonna go #1 and be a star lol. :lol:
Lavar finessed everyone and brought attention to his sons, he doesnt need to do anything in terms of Lamelo anymore

Lonzo been a role player at best, just gotta accept it....He should be mentioned about as much as cats like Langston Galloway or Shabazz Napier

Lamelo got some hope for the fam to be a star tho if he keeps developing...has more tools than his bro at a younger age

Lonzo been a role player at best, just gotta accept it....He should be mentioned about as much as cats like Langston Galloway or Shabazz Napier

Lamelo got some hope for the fam to be a star tho if he keeps developing...has more tools than his bro at a younger age

Bingo.

Remember how offended ****** used to get by the Rubio comparisons? The hype ****s with how some people view him. He's not a BUM. At best...he projects to be a high level role player. Only the ****** who drunk that BBB Kool Aid really thought this ***** was going to be some sort of hybrid Jason Kidd/Steph Curry or some ****.

In college, Lonzo's numbers dipped across the board when UCLA played ranked teams. Meanwhile D.Fox's numbers increased against ranked opponents.

I told Magic these facts before the draft but he didnt want to listen. Instead Magic actually believed Lavar was a prophet.

Lonzo Ball, my favorite player

It was so obvious from predraft who he was going to be as a player :lol:

When you can't dribble, or shoot off the dribble, have bricks for hands so you wouldn't be able to finish near the rim even if you could get to the rim...it's going to be rough. This is who he's been since high school.

Bingo.

Remember how offended *****s used to get by the Rubio comparisons? The hype ****s with how some people view him. He's not a BUM. At best...he projects to be a high level role player. Only the *****s who drunk that BBB Kool Aid really thought this ***** was going to be some sort of hybrid Jason Kidd/Steph Curry or some ****.
Memba in the draft thread when MVP MVP said it was disrespectful to compare Luka to Lonzo?
I memba. If only he knew how true that statement was...

Lonzo just came off of a season avg 9/5 on 40/30/40

BI doesn’t have a season where he’s recorded a league average PER

Hart is Hart

For ANTHONY DAVIS. Come on dawg the Lakers won big with this.

Said this in June. Lakers made out like bandits. Credit them for using the Laker name and lore to convince people their young guys are better than what they actually are. Could of thrown Kuzma in this and it would of still been flat out robbery.

Wow. This page and the following page 😂😭🤣

The takes in this thread :lol:

I just really don't think Trae is all that good, definitely not what he's hyped to be. Like if you started watching him midway thru the season you wouldn't even expect him to get drafted. He'll be fortunate to carve out a jj barea career arc

:wow:

This Trae vs. Luka argument reminds of the Chris Paul, Deron Williams arguments.

I've come around on Trae big time, he's too good of a passer to not like. He'll cut down the dumb 3s in the NBA since he'll actually have legitimate players around him.

Luka is too good too early. You're not supposed to be this good at his age. Too much skill combined with IQ to pass up on. How much better can he really get though?

I guess Luka can get a whole lot better :lol:

Only way Luka gets considerably better is if he downloads air alert 2 jump program off limewire.

Ain't looking good for Zo. Son plays with zero confidence. His pops set him up bad with the talking and not getting that Nike money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom