THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
koberip.jpg

Kobe was my guy. Hero/idol and the dude I looked up to my entire life. I had all his shoes and played in them religiously. Can't even put into words how hurt I am by this. My entire family has been trying to deal with it all morning. Moms has been in tears for the last hour or so. She said her belief is that David Stern drafted Kobe with the #1 pick in the league in heaven so he had to go. RIP Mamba

I was at the pet doctor getting the lil pup checked out with my fiancé. I get a group chat message form my boy saying he hope the news about Kobe ain’t true. Mind u i haven’t looked at my phone before then. I looked at the message like wtf he talking about. Then I googled it and just started hyperventilating and my my anxiety went thru the roof. This **** hit me differently. Then when I found out Gianna was on board, I just lost it. I have my first child, a daughter due in May and man.......i don’t know when this crying is gonna stop. My upmost condolences to Vanessa and their 3 daughters. RIP Kobe and Gianna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom