THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I wish Wade didn't have so many injuries throughout his career. He'd have eclipsed 20k points already.

Yeah Birdman was a great pick up. Lots of energy, a good shot blocker and is still very athletic so he isn't a liability on offense ala Joel Anthony.
At first I was like why didn't they pick up someone like K-Mart but I think Birdman fits a little better with us.

Yeah Birdman was a great pick up. Lots of energy, a good shot blocker and is still very athletic so he isn't a liability on offense ala Joel Anthony.
At first I was like why didn't they pick up someone like K-Mart but I think Birdman fits a little better with us.

I'm a little surprised that he isn't getting more playing time the way he's been playing. He should be getting more in the playoffs.

Hands down the best center throughout all of Heat's experiments at the position over the last 2-3 seasons: Joel Anthony, Ilgauskas, Magloire, Pittman, Dampier, and I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody... That's not saying much, but it still says something.

Last edited:
I'm a little surprised that he isn't getting more playing time the way he's been playing. He should be getting more in the playoffs.

Hands down the best center throughout all of Heat's experiments at the position over the last 2-3 seasons: Joel Anthony, Ilgauskas, Magloire, Pittman, Dampier, and I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody... That's not saying much, but it still says something.

Joel is cool. Decent shot blocker but too undersized and almost useless offensively. I wish the little investment on Eddy Curry worked out better lol. But Birdman is proving to be a huge addition.

I'm reading that Rose wants to come back tonight.. I hope it's true because it would increase the Heat's chances of winning since he hasn't played in so long.

We usually "show up" from the beginning on the better teams. And Bulls haven't been playing too great lately as well. I think we will be able to pull the W.

Van Gundy on foul on Lebron:

"clearly an arm to the shoulder, definite foul"

Van Gundy on flagrant by Lebron:

"BOOZERS GOT HIS BIG BOY PANTS ON, TAKE THE HIT!"

grin.gif

I don't like the Heat at all. But I highly respect you guys. 27 game win streak, 51 calendar days without an L. Thats just crazy stuff right there. No need to get down cuz the streak ended. The way you guys played throughout the whole streak. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Streak ends but still couldn't be any more proud of our squad!! Move on to the next game per usual!

I don't like the Heat at all. But I highly respect you guys. 27 game win streak, 51 calendar days without an L. Thats just crazy stuff right there. No need to get down cuz the streak ended. The way you guys played throughout the whole streak. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Respect fam!! Appreciated

the goal wasn't to break the record, the goal was to win another championship. props to the bulls for competing like crazy on every play.

We still gettin the chip. And we still made history with the streak. Everything was just going the Bulls' way tonight and sometimes that happens. But nobody is stopping the repeat.

Back
Top Bottom