THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I want a White Hot Jersey... and one of those red Hardwood Classic ones.. Which would make my Wade Jersey collection at 6. LOL.

Playoff shirts I have galore but have yet to own a White Hot Jersey smh

We gotta get with the program bro! Haha. i needa get one for this years playoffs. And I've always wanted a black Floridians one.
I wish I could go watch a playoff game man but I'm in Cali lol.

We gotta get with the program bro! Haha. i needa get one for this years playoffs. And I've always wanted a black Floridians one.
I wish I could go watch a playoff game man but I'm in Cali lol.

:rofl: :rofl: Indeed, I am truly a Slacking Heat fan :smh:

im a sloppy drunk to get a heat jersey in white... i dont even UNDS kicks if i know im gonna go out drinking :smh: ... to me its always seems to be the one thing you want to keep the safest or cleanest always get ruined...

Last edited:
my next jersey will be a Haslem one... are all you guys jersey authentics or swingman?..

Last edited:
1 more W & HCA throughout the playoffs is locked up & we likely won't see the big 3 again until game 1 vs. MIL

Last edited:
Wait til the offseason.. the Miami Heat stores usually have jerseys 30% off or so deals. Thats when I cop my jerseys.

I have 3 Wade, 1 James, 2 Shaq (lol it was a buy one get one free deal, never worn either smh) and 1 Eddie Jones. All swingman's except Jones is replica.

Looking to get another James jersey though

Another day, another W. No big names and we still got the W and set the record. Home court advantage throughout the playoffs?

Jay-Z voice: "WHO GON STOP ME NOW?!"

Back
Top Bottom