THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Franco you like the Heat?

And even if the NBA is rigged I will keep myself oblivious to it. That way I can still enjoy the game I love lol.

yall should see what happened in the bulls thread. i went over there tryna talk sense and be calm. they responded like children. F it. lets murder em where they stand and leave them AND their F'ed up city mad. Let taj gibson hold that $25k fine too. LETS GO MIAMI

yall should see what happened in the bulls thread. i went over there tryna talk sense and be calm. they responded like children. F it. lets murder em where they stand and leave them AND their F'ed up city mad. Let taj gibson hold that $25k fine too. LETS GO MIAMI

Middle finger to Miami :smokin

But seriously, may the better team win. I just wish my Bulls were at 100%. as much as i hate the Heat, i love every game we play against you guys. The rivalry is def one of the best in basketball

Its definitely exciting to have strong rivalries against the Bulls and Celtics. The games are intense!!

Middle finger to Miami
smokin.gif

But seriously, may the better team win. I just wish my Bulls were at 100%. as much as i hate the Heat, i love every game we play against you guys. The rivalry is def one of the best in basketball
respect. but the dudes in YOUR thread are tripping. i came over there on some civilized ish. but they acted like 11th graders on opening night of iron man 3.

respect. but the dudes in YOUR thread are tripping. i came over there on some civilized ish. but they acted like 11th graders on opening night of iron man 3.
There's always some fans like that somewhere I remember in 2011 it was the same excuses if we won it was all the refs were cheating bs. But when they won game 1 by 20 something the refs were fine.

If a person watching us doesn't like our team, they will say refs.
Honestly bad calls go both ways though, but when it's against the Heat it's always lopsided. Lol. But it's no biggie dude you just gotta let those dudes in the NBA thread say what they're gonna say. They are Heat (probably more so LeBron) Haters. Case closed, and there is no getting through to that.

Just like how in the early 2000's, and even still to this day, people say the refs make games lopsided for the Lakers.
Just excuses for the most part IMO. The team that plays better, wins.
Can't let all that ref talk taint your love for the team, and better yet, your love for the GAME.

Not trying to start something but have you seen the lakers conspiracy video just to get them into the playoffs?

Have you seen those conspiracy video's about the 2006 Miami Heat? Ever heard of the "push off" in the 1998 Finals? Or the other countless rantings about how Jordan got all the calls back in the 90's?

If the league was really bias shouldn't the New York Knicks have more Championships. Last I heard, Miami isn't a major media/basketball city. Why have they had sustained success since the 90's? What would be the incentive to rig the playoffs for them? This conspiracy talk is non sense...

The point is, whenever there is greatness there will be a faction of individuals/fans who don't want to admit they lost because they weren't good enough. It's much more easier to call someone a cheater that admit someone is better.

If a person watching us doesn't like our team, they will say refs.
Honestly bad calls go both ways though, but when it's against the Heat it's always lopsided. Lol. But it's no biggie dude you just gotta let those dudes in the NBA thread say what they're gonna say. They are Heat (probably more so LeBron) Haters. Case closed, and there is no getting through to that.

Just like how in the early 2000's, and even still to this day, people say the refs make games lopsided for the Lakers.
Just excuses for the most part IMO. The team that plays better, wins.
Can't let all that ref talk taint your love for the team, and better yet, your love for the GAME.
dudes in the chicago thread dont love the game. they said they actually HATE us and lebron. went on to describe how much they hate us. Wished lebron would get injured etc etc. To me, you dont love the GAME to say s**t like that. no athlete, would EVER wish an injury on a competitor. thats the most unsportsmanlike thing ive ever heard, which is ironic cuz they say they hate lebron cuz hes unsportsmanlike. EVERYONE felt bad when rose went down. when nate and lebron got tangled up lebron jumped up quick as possible to check if nate was ok. seeing them say that foolishness pushed my button as a fellow basketball (not nba lol) player. i went from civilized and objective to f*** you and your ratchet *** city. come take these beatings and cry about it to chief keef

Have you seen those conspiracy video's about the 2006 Miami Heat? Ever heard of the "push off" in the 1998 Finals? Or the other countless rantings about how Jordan got all the calls back in the 90's?

If the league was really bias shouldn't the New York Knicks have more Championships. Last I heard, Miami isn't a major media/basketball city. Why have they had sustained success since the 90's? What would be the incentive to rig the playoffs for them? This conspiracy talk is non sense...

The point is, whenever there is greatness there will be a faction of individuals/fans who don't want to admit they lost because they weren't good enough. It's much more easier to call someone a cheater that admit someone is better.
im sorry, i HAVE to disagree with miami isnt a major media/basketball city. you must be talking about miami, ohio...not miami, florida. Because there isnt a person in these united states who doesnt know where miami is and why they want to go there for vacay. Media is focused in basically 5 centers in the us. LA, NY, Miami, ATL, Houston. As for not a major basketball city, miami supports ALL of its sports good or bad. some of our signs actually said "welcome to wade county" i MUST respectfully disagree with you

Dudes in the bulls thread are just ridiculous. They have no common sense. There could be no refs in the game and the bulls would lose and they would still make up excuses.

im sorry, i HAVE to disagree with miami isnt a major media/basketball city. you must be talking about miami, ohio...not miami, florida. Because there isnt a person in these united states who doesnt know where miami is and why they want to go there for vacay. Media is focused in basically 5 centers in the us. LA, NY, Miami, ATL, Houston. As for not a major basketball city, miami supports ALL of its sports good or bad. some of our signs actually said "welcome to wade county" i MUST respectfully disagree with you

Its all good bro. We as people gain insight and new understanding from disagreements. With that said I want to point out a couple of things.

• Traditionally when it comes to sports LA, New York, Chicago rule the media world. Miami is by no means a small market, but not the same level as the top 3. You can make arguments for Boston, Philly and Dallas as well.
  • A city's popularity as a travel destination doesn't necessarily mean it will have nationally recognized media. For example, the New York Times is nationally known and distributed nationwide. You can't say the same for the Miami Herald. Las Vegas is another popular destination and I can't name any relevant media outlet for that city.
  • Despite recent basketball success, Miami is still considered a football town. Perception is changing as the Heat continue to win, but football still rules in South Florida. Having a "Wade County" sign off the I-95 won't change the fact that the Dolphins, Hurricanes, and high school football have been more relevant and a part of the city for decades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom