THEE ROBB REPORT - week 6 winner : Trent Williams & Sam Bradford

Week 2:
Golden Tate 1 rec/52 yd, 63 yd punt return

Nate Allen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some interesting Dez/"Bay-Bay" debates here on NT, post-draft....

happy that Thomas showed out last week....gonna be fun to see who has the better season between the two.

Some interesting Dez/"Bay-Bay" debates here on NT, post-draft....

happy that Thomas showed out last week....gonna be fun to see who has the better season between the two.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

What is a ROBB and TUB?
Gunna got that super slang like E-40....lemme see if I can help u out:

Rookies Out Beasting BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (I really don't know what the last b is for)

TUB = TD

GIT = Culpepper

Bay Bay =  Demaryius Thomas

Mr. 305 = Pitbull

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

What is a ROBB and TUB?
Gunna got that super slang like E-40....lemme see if I can help u out:

Rookies Out Beasting BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (I really don't know what the last b is for)

TUB = TD

GIT = Culpepper

Bay Bay =  Demaryius Thomas

Mr. 305 = Pitbull

Trent Williams - shut down arguably the best pass rushing OLB (D.Ware) and DE (M.Williams) in the NFL in consecutive weeks.

Trent Williams - shut down arguably the best pass rushing OLB (D.Ware) and DE (M.Williams) in the NFL in consecutive weeks.

Shut down? Did he not allow them both to get sacks? Mario Williams rag-dolled him and sacked McNabb yesterday.

And Mario is not arguably the best pass rushing DE in the league.

Trent has played well though. But shut down is a stretch.

Shut down? Did he not allow them both to get sacks? Mario Williams rag-dolled him and sacked McNabb yesterday.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He was left on an island both weeks. D.Ware's sack came on play where Mcnabb was in shotgun AND took a 5 step drop. Mario manhandled Trent on that 1 play but other then that he got 0 pressure. 54/55 snaps is shutdown.

It can be argued Mario is the best, he's top 3 in sacks since he joined the league.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He was left on an island both weeks. D.Ware's sack came on play where Mcnabb was in shotgun AND took a 5 step drop. Mario manhandled Trent on that 1 play but other then that he got 0 pressure. 54/55 snaps is shutdown.

It can be argued Mario is the best, he's top 3 in sacks since he joined the league.

Back
Top Bottom