THEFT UNAPPRECIATION W/ PICS

hi nt

well, when my brother came out from the high school boys bball game, he was surprised to see the passenger side window smashed and his mp3 player stolen (nosympathy for that, he left it on the center console, which probably triggered this whole thing in the first place
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
)

I don't even live in a dangerous city, or one with alot of theft

smh.gif
@my brother and theft

smh.gif
it wasn't even a good mp3 player, it was an old zen with a brokenscreen
tired.gif

6pq3m8n.jpg
6ty4kzq.jpg

6ye8xv7.jpg

8bi98k7.jpg

windOWNED
laugh.gif

Sorry this is NT, I was obilgated to post that. But seriously, that sucks. Its sad you can't have anything now without people trying to take it

seems like they coulda just left it at a broken window without all the other damage, seems like a pointless crime to me if thats all they took.

I got one:
Last year when I was a soph. one of my senior buddies had taken my ipod out of my backpack before lifting class started. He was watching some movie on it orwhatever, when we started warmups he put it back in my back, zipped it up, and put it with the rest of the backpacks (everybody in every class leaves theirbags in the same spot every day, its just common practice). This all takes place in the upper gym, we get done with warmups, the other PE class comes in, andwe hit the weight room.
After class I get my bag and go to lunch, open up the pouch where my ipod is, and its gone. I went to the guy who was looking at it before class and hesaid he put it in there and had no clue. He went and helped me look for it but soon enough I found out I had been jacked.
Needless to say, I was pissed.
I did some investigating and found this dude who was sketch 24/7 and had a rep of being a douche and jacking stuff, I confronted him with a couple of myfriends and he was all skiddish and scared talking all this, 'nah man I dunno where it is I aint seen it I didnt take it,' I was like whatever, Icouldnt do anything.
Later that day I get a myspace message, yeah a myspace message, from this guy- totally cussing me out and telling me to stop talking sh*t about him jacking myipod and all this. I couldnt really do anything, I knew that guy took it but had no evidence or anything. Got totally jacked.

It was a christmas present too

That sucks major%!#+, but its his fault. Why would you just leave it out like that? Anywhere? Good thing the whip is still there though.

Originally Posted by 757bred

windOWNED
laugh.gif

Sorry this is NT, I was obilgated to post that. But seriously, that sucks. Its sad you can't have anything now without people trying to take it

laugh.gif

Kills me to see your 740 like that bro.

Luckily they didn't get anything else, like your nav screen.

I haven't had problems yet, but I wish my car had the optional break resistant glass so I didn't have to worry about things like this. I'm prettyOCD and don't leave anything in my car though except sunglasses.

By the way, I lost the sig during the Yuku transfer, can you send it to me?

same exact thing happened to my boy a few years ago. We were in cleveland for a boys basketball game and came out to his car and the window was broke, onlything is that it was an old beat corsica and nobody took anything. Whats the point of doing all this?

damn, so i have been jacked twice. 1st time i am in the locker room getting dressed and i put my nike sbs in my gym bag and in my locker. i lock it up andleave......come back later open my locker unzip my bag and BOOM no sneakers
smh.gif
i cant do anything because there is no one who saw and its all bad...... a fewmonths later i am wearing my grapes and its pouring raining outside or i would have worn them from what happen the last time. so this time i put a lock on mygym bag, and then a lock the locker with a different lock. So again i leave, come back open my locker this time they cut open my bag and stole my grapes:smh:x1000 and i never saw either of my sneakers again..............

probably a high school kid took it, that's why it's such a messy job. but yea these days i'm afraid to drive and park anywhere that's not agarage after it gets dark (which is like 3pm in seattle nowadays).

Damn that sucks. Things like that happen all the time. Many haters out there. For real how much ur gonna get for reselling a used stolen Zen.

sad brah..
smh.gif
...your brother should of know better anyway how is gonna have a player cheap or not with clear(non tinted) windows?!?!..bad move son..

Back
Top Bottom