Theres a kid whos talking about comitting suicide on another forum

antidope

Supporter
And he lives in the next town over from me. I keep asking him for his address but he wont give it to me, I'm really one step away from calling the police even though hes explicitly saying that he doesnt want them involved. My question is how much will I be involved in the whole situation if I do decide to call the police? Will they be showing up at my house? Will "I heard this guy say it on the internet" be enough? Will he find out that I was the one who called? 

I believe if you have a chance to save a life, you should do it. Say he does end it, you'll look back and think about what you could've done to prevent it.

Yeah but what if hes just trolling or something? Will I get in trouble? Not that my well being is my primary concern but I really dont think my parents would take kindly to me bringing the cops to their front doorstep

Originally Posted by Antidope

Yeah but what if hes just trolling or something? Will I get in trouble? Not that my well being is my primary concern but I really dont think my parents would take kindly to me bringing the cops to their front doorstep

Anyone silly enough to broadcast their intent to use a deadly weapon on themselves or others on a public and high traffic internet forum deserves to have the Force brought to their door. Depressed or not. Freedom of speech died a long time ago. Its about protecting the well-being of citizens at this pont. 
Its a cry for attention, sure, but don't take the threat any more lightly than it is.

There are a lot of passerby's in life that see others struggle without stopping to help. Decide who you want to be. 

And you should also be concerned if this guy knows your personal info as well...cause...you know... 
grin.gif

Hit up one of his friends on FB and get an address and show up to his place.
Thats what i did and found out where the love of my life lives.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I believe if you have a chance to save a life, you should do it. Say he does end it, you'll look back and think about what you could've done to prevent it.

Yeah QFT

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

THIS!
If he is trolling, you can't take that chance of not helping someone if it was true. If he is that depressed, killing himself will affect more than himself. So if you have that chance to help save a life, you do it. 

Well I called the police but I need an address in order for them to do anything. Help me out NT detectives.

His names Mechie Carlin, he lives in Dacula GA 30017 his parents are Roger and Lucreita

have you tried that contact his friends thing? or even if you know his parents names maybe doing some serious google searches find out there job and let them know

why are you posting this random kids info ON NIKETALK FROM ANOTHER FORUM THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW?

good luck but there is no reason to be posting his personal information on here.

Originally Posted by megatron

why are you posting this random kids info ON NIKETALK FROM ANOTHER FORUM THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW?

good luck but there is no reason to be posting his personal information on here.
You're right, I was just trying to help the dude out. Police got him anyways. I am worried though, they have my real name and IDK if theyre going to give it to him or not.

Yeah, he might be angry at you for getting police involved. Him being angry at me would be something I could deal with, but not saving his life? No.

What's with all these suicide/death threads lately...Anyway, if you feel strongly about it you should try your best to help. If not, then just look the other way.

I hate to be the ### on this one...and its great that you are caring enough to try to do something....but if he wants to end his life, he s going to end his lfe. It's selfish and weak, but he will do it. I hope that you will be able to get him spotted before and that he will turn, but I don't believe it will make a diff in the long run

Why do people think ending your life is a sign of weakness??...lol

Bro that %$$* has to take some real balls to off yourself...

Back
Top Bottom