There's No Possible Way Usain Bolt Is Human: Murks The Record For the 150M

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Don't think it's likely dude is doping. With the entire sports world continuing to hover over this 'doping' dark cloud era....any and everyone is under the microscope.

Dude would just stay in his lane (no pun intended) and not be so brash if he was on something.

Dude is purposely putting himself out there destroying the field.
every sprinter is doping...

Tyson is blazing, but Bolt is Bruce Lee snatch a penny replace it with a dime fast. Jamaica breeds sprinters all day and Usain is probably tested in every wayimaginable.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Don't think it's likely dude is doping. With the entire sports world continuing to hover over this 'doping' dark cloud era....any and everyone is under the microscope.

Dude would just stay in his lane (no pun intended) and not be so brash if he was on something.

Dude is purposely putting himself out there destroying the field.
every sprinter is doping...
Don't agree with that at all but I will say there is more doubt for Jamaican sprinters cause their Drug program isn't as rigorous as otherNations

The hell happened @ the Indoor Worlds? I don't even think those were televised on TV.

remember we were speakin on what if Bolt ran the 400, I was just searchin around tryin to read up on latest stuff and bam...

[h1]Bolt maintains improvement over longer sprint[/h1]
KINGSTON, Jamaica, February 21 (Reuters) - Jamaican triple Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt effortlessly won his second 400 meters test in a week, running 45.54 seconds at Kingston's National Stadium Saturday.

The world 100 and 200 meters record holder, who claimed his first race of the year in 46.35 seconds a week ago, made it look easier this time, as he secured victory in the last of seven heats with the fastest time of the day.

Bolt is using the 400 meters races to help him increase his stamina as he prepares for his main focus of outdoor season, the 100 and 200 meters. He hopes to duplicate his 2008 Olympic victories in the two events at August's world championships in Berlin.

Bolt broke the world record in both the 100 and 200 meters at the Beijing Olympics and ran on Jamaica's world-record breaking 4x100 meters relay team.

After one false start, the lanky sprinter shot to the front 70 meters into the race and never looked back as he won by a comfortable margin from the eight-man field including two South Koreans who are training in Jamaica.

A crowd of 5,000, angered by the late-running meeting, cheered all the way as Bolt again slowed toward the finish line.

He slumped to the ground after the race and was swarmed by a crowd of officials including medical personnel, who helped him stretch and rub his hamstring.

(Editing by Gene Cherry in Raleigh, North Carolina, and John O'Brien)

now look at the fact jeremy Wariner just ran a 44.66 in the adidas Chips this past week. Bolt woulda finished 3rd in his 2nd entrance into a 400 event

eek.gif

Which I hope doesn't happen, this new Wariner I've been seeing the past 2 years attitude wise I hate. So they split the Indoors and Outdoors now?I've been following Track when they both were in the same year:lol:, what U.S. Network showed the '07 World Outdoors? just curious.

Idk what that was in Beijing. Dude put on a Powell-esque performance by not showing up at all.

Didn't Lashawne beat him by damn near a second
smh.gif

LaShawne Beat Jeremy's %$! in the US trials too, that Olympic performance was No fluke.
Wariner is done beating Merritt.

Merrit runnin a 20 flat 200 now too ,
smh.gif

Say hello to alotta Silver medals Jeremy

Word?

I thought Jeremy put up a 44 or something in the trials. Well damn, the run at the top was fun while it lasted
laugh.gif

LaShawn only 22 right? He got the top for awhile

We need to get an official T&F post going or something. This keeps reminding me I need to read up on how Walt is doing

the NCAA Outdoor championships are comin up.

the FSU 4x400 relay team is STOOOOPID
I think theyre� all Freshmen and Sophmores

U should check em out

SMOKED!

Back
Top Bottom