There's no where to smash Vol. Might have to explore the wilderness

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

At the beach at night if your state has one.

Miami ftw...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

At the beach at night if your state has one.

Miami ftw...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The sand be hurtin' sometimes lol. Perfect spot to go though when theres a hotel party happening and you wanna get away for a bit.

How can you have nowhere to smash?
In any event:
Random Roof
Random Stairwell
Your nieghborhood Target,Wallmart,BestBuy etc. Bathroom
A friends car
Behind a grassy knoll
At your/her job
Random garage
Community Pool

i dont know if you cant choose from this extensive list you fail at life.

Behind a movie theater, in a movie theater, downtown parking lot, and also I stopped at an exit in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee and did it on some farm. All of these took place in my car though.

Car,roof,open field of grass,In a bar bathroom,on the jungle gym at the park,staircase and im sure there are more i left out

-Parked in front my old middle school
-Behind a closed grocery store in ga
-Parked behind a elementary school in ga
-motel

The park was always the most reliable option for me when I couldn't smash in the house. Just make sure you drive to the most secluded park you can find and park your car in the shadows.

Nowadays the cops in my area scope all the parks after midnight, so your best bet is a church parking lot
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Carls Jr bathroom.

It works great because they have double doors so girls and boys meat in between. So you can smash and it just looks both of you came out from their respective restrooms.

Train station platform.

Originally Posted by BlackedOutNights

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

motel although it seems weak because your kinda paying for poon(MOB)

dodge charger= insane amount of room
pimp.gif

Might need to smash in a Charger. I've smashed in the living room with her mom and daughter in their rooms' sleeping. It was so hard to keep it quiet. 

ive gotten a hj while her moms was in the room also.
HJ in the back seat of my exs moms car while she was driving. We did it in a lota risky places.
Movie theater at a kids movie while there was a boy scout troop in there.
Train station while she was on the phone with her mom.
At the beach next to her house.
Wow being young and "in love"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
them kids got their eagle scout badges that day

OP I got you...

- Movies
- Roof
- Project staircase
- School staircase
- Park
- Niketown Fitting Rooms (Yes they do have fitting rooms)
- Church (Preferrably Not on a Sunday)
- Elevator
- Baby Showers

Let me know when you pass the amateur phase and Ill get back to you with more.

straight craziest for me was on her front porch at like 1am, with her bro right in the living room watching tv. The funny part she had a dress on and was riding and two people she knew walked by, and she was like "hey girl" and the dude knew the deal and dragged his girl on. I was too nervous though, couldnt bust. When hoped off her bro came to the door like 3mins later. otherwise it has always been a bed,couch, car for me.

Damn this thread got me searching my brain for those crazy $+% memories and one came back.

The craziest place I did it was on the L (train) in Chicago on my way to the airport. She had a skirt on and moved the panties to the side while sitting on my lap.

It was crowded to, but we weren't going to see each other again for a long time after a year of being together so I got my last +%*# in...

I had a chick over my boys house one time and his room didn’t have a door on it and there were other guest in the area, so I smashed her in his closet because she didn’t want anybody to walk by and happen to “see

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What? Yea YNS.

I think you're the one who isnt smashin anythin, nearly 36k posts? Get off the computer and step outside or somethin son 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom