There's Noone Better... The Greatest Of All Time. WHATS MY NAME?!?!?!?!

STRAIGHT TORTURE!!!!!
pimp.gif

How you stand in the middle of the ring after pumbleing someone and scream at them demanding they say your name and you'll end their suffering???.The epitomy of forcing your will on an opponent
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Cake, you ever around my way...check this:

Muhammad Ali Center

I'm going to have to mess around and make a trip down just cause.

Look how fluid he was, how crisp his movements were insane..

the greatest athlete ever. had an effect in the ring and OUTSIDE the ring. thats what separates him from other athletes...

For heavyweights, you can't go wrong with either Ali or Joe.

But when it comes to pound for Pound, Ray Robinson>>*.

The thing about boxing is when you look back at old videos, those guys still look like they would whoop anyone's @@% today. When you look at oldbasketball, football or baseball videos I find myself thinking "Damn, these guys sucked." Boxing is the one sport where I honestly feel like I couldsay that those guys would destroy 99% of guys who fought today.

Whats really so crazy is that we were robbed of 4yrs of him fighting in his physical prime... Just imagine what his legacy would've been had he been in thering during that time period as well
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

56 and 5 with 37 Knockouts... and his last two fights really shouldn't count since he was in the later stages of his career and only fought because of thatsnake Don King, G'd him into fighting one of his up and comers(Larry Holmes) so he would get a name
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

56 and 5 with 37 Knockouts... and his last two fights really shouldn't count since he was in the later stages of his career and only fought because of that snake Don King, G'd him into fighting one of his up and comers(Larry Holmes) so he would get a name
smh.gif
what?
laugh.gif

stop it.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

56 and 5 with 37 Knockouts... and his last two fights really shouldn't count since he was in the later stages of his career and only fought because of that snake Don King, G'd him into fighting one of his up and comers(Larry Holmes) so he would get a name
smh.gif
what?
laugh.gif

stop it.

Naaaah, seriously Don King gangstered him with the paper work, he wasn't receiving what he should have from his fights seeing as though King took care ofthe books etc. He was broke and had to fight. It happened ot Ray as well, forced to fight past you prime for financial reason. Shame if you ask me,

As for that Gif that was the Floyd Patterson fight when he punished him for 12 rounds before knocking him because of his Name... @+*%+#+ Bully G
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom