These 2 minutes are still scarier than every horror movie ever made combined

This man's face and voice gave me countless nightmares as a child.

unsolvedmysteries_stack_125x150.jpg

frown.gif

This show was the scariest. Especially watching it as a child. I just love that intro. Have you seen the new one now? A different host and everything. Too bad it sucks compared to the OG.

You ain't never lied king.

Thought I was the only one creeped out by son.

Truth. Dude used to scare the hell outta me too. I would leave the room until that part was over 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I was convinced the host did half the crimes...
roll.gif

Me too, though.
nerd.gif

I made a spoof of this show for a film class in college. It was crap but fun to film.

When the dude would step out from the shadow and into the light of the street lamp all serious I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and hide behind the couch.

some how i knew it was this man...

i could never figure out if the episodes were new or old because he always looked so old...

i couldn't watch this show alone...i would try but i would get to scared and change the channel

wow, super old school..
laugh.gif
in the early 90's... this show was scary as hell. literally had me hiding under the covers after watching it.... his voice creeps me out more so than the theme song. whenever they did a segment about aliens/supernatural/mysterious disappearances i scared myself #*#*#!@% everytime.

I use to love that show...SpikeTV has brought it back for a little bit but I havent seen them play it anymore 

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I was terrified as a kid.
laugh.gif

I was convinced the host did half the crimes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this show was had me shook even during the daytime syndication
30t6p3b.gif

There are new episodes of this?? I used to have to sit with my back against the wall when this came on. That intro brought back memories.

I had a feeling it was this 
frown.gif
......... Show scared the %@!+ out of me countless nights. Especially when I watched it out at my grandmas house in the middle of nowhere. Felt like some biker/mass murderer was just DESTINED to knock on the door. I used to double check the locks on doors and all windows. Matter fact, I'm about to do that right now.

http://twitter.com/kingjaffetopher

he always had the scariest backgrounds during the shows

R.I.P

he also voiced ultra magnus from transformers

--Unsolved Mysteries is appreciated.
--Cant beat that theme music and dude's voice. Perfect combo.

Back
Top Bottom