300.jpg

Not no bs "Urban Jungle" Air Raids NIKE

/thread

Nike Please Drop These!!!!
pimp.gif

Pretty please with strawberries on top!Lol
grin.gif

8a536c7247ee0b336ce1eeadc728f491823d3c61.jpg

Adding these gems to the discussion... Air Raid II's are one of my Top Five Sneakers of All Time -- but admittedly, they're not for everyone.

And that's fine. I'd prefer to maintain a monopoly with the OG's, but I'd cop if they pulled the trigger. On a related note, I bought both thevintage "Urban Jungle Gym" t-shirts to match the grey joints and the black joints, respectively -- only to see Nike reissue them exactly some timelast year... Why the shirts but not the shooz? Odd...

if these retro it would be great for the kids nowadays that wear pants so tight they won't be able to have kids themselves in colors i thought onlykool-aid came in.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

8a536c7247ee0b336ce1eeadc728f491823d3c61.jpg

Adding these gems to the discussion... Air Raid II's are one of my Top Five Sneakers of All Time -- but admittedly, they're not for everyone.

And that's fine. I'd prefer to maintain a monopoly with the OG's, but I'd cop if they pulled the trigger. On a related note, I bought both the vintage "Urban Jungle Gym" t-shirts to match the grey joints and the black joints, respectively -- only to see Nike reissue them exactly some time last year... Why the shirts but not the shooz? Odd...

those are soo dope

and yes, raids are not for everyone but to each their own

black and grey are probably not their best colors but imo i think those raid II's will sell pretty decent. but thats jus my opinion

Back
Top Bottom