These are legit right ? Makin sure J 3 cement.

He is asking 225 but there not DS,the description says gently worn which I can believe but still not DS.

Indeed fam ! I appreciate it much more then u fellas know.
Kinda feel like I got overcharged in those -2's now that I think about it us they aren't DS either but look pretty close.But as you stated Timmy..used is used period.Thing is I already payed em sat night..just waiting on tracking num today.

Indeed fam ! I appreciate it much more then u fellas know.
Kinda feel like I got overcharged in those -2's now that I think about it us they aren't DS either but look pretty close.But as you stated Timmy..used is used period.Thing is I already payed em sat night..just waiting on tracking num today.
I would say you did ok. They are not busted or anything but you may have very slightly over paid.. Not that big of a deal here but just be careful in the future..

Wise words bredren,greatly appreciated Timmy.And I def will,if he doesn't want to do 160-180 on those cements he can keep em.Plus I just id'ed sum Kobe elite low 9's so I'm def not payin more then that.

Meant to say payed 240 shipped for the J 12 playoff.If he wants to do 160-180 on these then I'll cop only bcuz I'm hearing Jordan brand will be discontinuing the 3's do to them upping the Qaulity which is dope to me.But atleast I'll have a few 3's to rock in the meantime nd in between time.

supposedly they are shelving the jordan 3s for the meantime which could mean a few year atleast. we have seen retro 3s from 2011-2014, atleast a few colorways every year. im not sure what they mean by improving the quality. the remastered shoes look the same as this year quality. all i see is a higher price tag at $190 retail. :x

Back
Top Bottom