These are my shoes

Hello NT, I mustered up the energy to take pictures of my shoes. As you can see I have a proclivity towards forces. Sorry my photography and computer skillsare inferior lol.

pimp.gif
collection. Those Air Forces are
devil.gif
devil.gif

very nice collection, honestly tho i only liek the "normal' colored 1's not all the fruity colors, but whatever your into!

az005us wrote:
Am i the only one who thinks that a large percentage of these are.. fake?

I agree, I am not hating or trying to insult, but my first instinct were that these were fake, simple fact was after comparing to my boys they're are somequality issues, also hinting the far away pics to disguise them
ohwell.gif
Sorrybro, Id def love to be proved wrong

At first the Haters and Houstons came off a bit weird to me, but its just the pics.

Sick stuff though, you have all my favorite Lebron 3s.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

az005us wrote:
Am i the only one who thinks that a large percentage of these are.. fake?

I agree, I am not hating or trying to insult, but my first instinct were that these were fake, simple fact was after comparing to my boys they're are some quality issues, also hinting the far away pics to disguise them
ohwell.gif
Sorry bro, Id def love to be proved wrong

Yeah bro hate fakes
sick.gif

I definitely have no fakes in my collection. I only buy from reputable people such as zhi, quinn, shoemasta72 ect. Like I said I'm not good with thecamera. I'm pretty sure they don't make fake Melo's and Shawn Marions in a size 14. But nice try. Anybody who wants up close pics or tag pics letme know. Thanks to everyone that left positive comments. Peace

Im not trying anything.. just an observation.. those yellow and blk air force ones look super suspect, thats the shoe that made me notice how most of the AF1sshape's are a bit off..

Back
Top Bottom