These females........man I don't understand them!! SMH

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by fly23s

Those girls just want attention brah

Co-signing this...
+

Same thing happens to me OP. I don't get it either. They let some suckas get the cheeks instead of us
30t6p3b.gif

We jus' gotta go after different type of girls, instead of these !#%$%*@ groupies.

who is 'us' you decked out in that denim outfit...i hate to break it to you but...

nvm

happy new year ya'll
laugh.gif

All you have to do is walk up and proceed to whip it out.

Spoiler [+]
Wallet-with-Money.jpg

That open wallet with money showing is a MAGNET. Just let them see it and pretend like you never saw them and show disinterest. Now you have the upper hand.

Let them try to get YOU. If she ain't with it, I guarantee at least one J.O. in that joint will. You've got to out hustle the hustle.

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Girls are trying to impress other girls fam, its not for the men. 

i dont think ive hear anything more real than his all year long.
but forreal. i agree, its like they play a little "jealous" game with one another 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Co-signing this...
+

Same thing happens to me OP. I don't get it either. They let some suckas get the cheeks instead of us
30t6p3b.gif

We jus' gotta go after different type of girls, instead of these !#%$%*@ groupies.

who is 'us' you decked out in that denim outfit...i hate to break it to you but...

nvm

happy new year ya'll
laugh.gif

I know I'm not the only one that sensed there was a shot coming but was aborted at the last second..

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Co-signing this...
+

30t6p3b.gif

nvm

happy new year ya'll
laugh.gif

I know I'm not the only one that sensed there was a shot coming but was aborted at the last second..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Spoiler [+]
Wallet-with-Money.jpg

That open wallet with money showing is a MAGNET. Just let them see it and pretend like you never saw them and show disinterest. Now you have the upper hand.

Let them try to get YOU. If she ain't with it, I guarantee at least one J.O. in that joint will. You've got to out hustle the hustle.

indifferent.gif

I'll be waiting to see a "I got robbed" thread from you soon

Co-signing this...
+

30t6p3b.gif

nvm

happy new year ya'll
laugh.gif

Didn't get the memo huh? That wasn't me in the denim get-up. Nice try My-T 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BANG

girls be dressing up fly and slutty as hell. Looking like they want a man to go raw on them right there or to the nearest wash room.
But once you talk to them bras they be like they don't want it. Like they just wanting to be chilling with their girls and stuff. 

ALL GIRLS ARE TEASE. SMH

Lulz

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Spoiler [+]
Wallet-with-Money.jpg

Yea you got J.O. looking at your cash but then you got the GOONS, looking for cats trying to flaunt like you. They catch you slipping, you done for pimping.

OP, get your confidence game up.

Its the same reason you get dressed up and think you're fly when you step out.

You want to project to others how good you feel about yourself.

Its not that they necessarily want to be smanged in the middle of the street, its that it makes them feel better about themselves because they think they look good, according to that societies' standards.

OP sounds like he needs to learn more about himself before he questions the intentions of others.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by MonStar1

chicks be like "dont touch me" cuz you pudgy and ugly
Step ya $$$ money up and they let you hit w/ the Dougie

-MonStar

I seriously don't know who's more lame, you or the OP.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you realize girls dress for other girls and not for dudes right..i thought this was common knowledge

Originally Posted by INS

If you walk up like damn ma blee dat i finna want the buns, lemme get at dem digits. Tried that once and failed.
But i walked up to a girl and started convo with no interest in smashing and walked away with the number. Its all how you approach dem. Also stay away from them snow bunnies 2012.

I think this is a big part of it. Don't act like you want anything and it will come in the end. And like everyone else said,, don't be ugly

Its true, my roomate used to get all dolled up and go to the clubs and
when dude would ask her to dance she'd lie and say she was gay,
I was like why do you go and get all dressed up then.
She said she just wanted to dance, im like u coulda done that at home for free.
ohwell.gif

OP ever crossed your mind, said girl might not be attracted to you, just because she's dressed like she wants "it" doesn't mean she automatically wants "it" from you....

Back
Top Bottom