these gotta be one of da rarest jordans is recent memory.....

never seen a pair in person, they aren't on any site...they were a overseas release, but i barely saw anyone selling em if that.

i wouldn't mind a pair so i could take da load off rocking my grapes all da time...

Hmm I see extending the life of my grapes for another 15 years with a sole swap. Too bad these are probably hard to find as you said. Have you looked at all?

eek.gif
pimp.gif
. regret selling my grapes earlier this year for $180
embarassed.gif

haaha, i can hardly understand the guy.

anyway,.... all sixty plus are ugly imo.

60+ joints are trash. Only thing useful on that shoe is the soles, even if rare - doesn't change the look of the shoe.
Grapes should be dropping next year with the V's 23 anniversary though. 

Originally Posted by icqboy51

thread about fusion garbages. could care less, kanye shrug* leaves.
I agree. 

Everytime you post about JB, I chuckle. It's the avy and the first line of your sig 
laugh.gif

60+ aren't even a egregious looking fusion though, unlike da son of mars, 6 rings, etc.

and yea, da grape colorway of these joints were dope, i copped da laney colorway cuz i actually liked em better then da laney V's cuz da midsole was colored better with da added black.

but yea, these numbers wise completely vanished. i dont even think flight club has a pair.

If you wanted them I bet you could just find them overseas. There aren;t that many pairs stateside because no one wanted to bother paying a premium to get them over here

Got a pair of the Black / Red ones as a birthday present when they came out. Haven't worn them, sometimes I forget they're a part of my closet. 

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

eek.gif
pimp.gif
. regret selling my grapes earlier this year for $180
embarassed.gif

SMFH!!!! ME TOO!!!
tired.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
 $180 and a pair of DS BMP New Love 1s .. What was I
smokin.gif
???

Those grape 60 plus are tough tho regardless of what the haters say.

Back
Top Bottom