These "passive income, become a boss, work from anywhere, get ya money up" YouTube ad gurus

Lol I love when dudes shame people working 6 figures for corporations, hospitals or firms for not being their own "boss" but brag about being self employed while making 10 grand a year :rofl: :rofl:

Yup. Knew another clown like this. I think the Pyramid MLM scheme was called " WAKE UP NOW " couple years back. Dude was trying to bash others for working a job, preaching financial freedom and being your own boss. He'll try to guilt trip you into signing you up and joining his business. Fast forward to now, dude works at T-Mobile for prob 10 an hour. He went from NO JOB LIFESTYLE social media to a JOB. Deleted all his old MLM posts off his facebook to try not to act like a hypocrite. You'll see this pattern with a lot of these bums online in that MLM industry.

Lol I love when dudes shame people working 6 figures for corporations, hospitals or firms for not being their own "boss" but brag about being self employed while making 10 grand a year :rofl: :rofl:
Remember the whole Damn Dash "calling somebody your boss is like calling them daddy", "you don't own it!" stuff from a couple years ago? There are multi-millionaires and even billionaires who have bosses and are employees. :lol:

All of these "gurus" are selling game to both illegitimate and legitimate money making opportunities. The thing is the info for the legit hustles are usually already out there for free. You just gotta be proactive in finding it and figuring it out.

I will say, there are a bunch of ways to get money online. None are get-rick-quick-overnight easy but we're living in a period where you can do very well. Just gotta find your lane.

Yup. Knew another clown like this. I think the Pyramid MLM scheme was called " WAKE UP NOW " couple years back. Dude was trying to bash others for working a job, preaching financial freedom and being your own boss. He'll try to guilt trip you into signing you up and joining his business. Fast forward to now, dude works at T-Mobile for prob 10 an hour. He went from NO JOB LIFESTYLE social media to a JOB. Deleted all his old MLM posts off his facebook to try not to act like a hypocrite. You'll see this pattern with a lot of these bums online in that MLM industry.

One of them got pissed and in his feelings at me when we were in college. I was the manager at the local lids by me. It was decent money for a 21 year old. This bozo kept pushing that MLM crap, trying to clown me for working retail and not having the freedom he had. I told him that if what he had to offer was so great, the majority of his pitch wouldn’t be bashing other peoples jobs and he would be presenting actual information of substance to show why what he did was so great.

Fast forward a few years later and he wanted me to help him get a job for the city I was working for. I asked him what happened to his MLM stuff. He “didn’t want to talk about that” and gave a bunch of non answers. I didn’t let him off the hook. For all the yapping he was doing about other people’s jobs, now he was begging me to help him find a job and just wanted to brush off all his prior ****ery like it never happened. That’s the worst with those MLM people. They run their mouths yet have too much foolish pride to admit they got finessed when asked about it later on when it fails.

I didn’t help him get a job either or let him use me as a reference either. He showed his *** when he tried bashing me and a few others for our 9 to 5’s. No way would I put my name or reputation on the line for him just for him to act a fool at that job whenever he would inevitably stumble on a new “be your own boss” MLM scheme.

1595607025685.png
"KNOWLEDGE!"

Back
Top Bottom