TheShoeGame.com 4 Year Anniversary Party in ATL - Dec. 22

125rimu.jpg

If you live in the ATL area, be there!

TSG is giving away 17 pairs of sneakers + Cool Grey Jordan 11 midnight release.

Peep the link to see the sneaker giveaway list.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ersary-party-dec-22.html

I have a raffle ticket but I'm going back to Kentucky for Xmas, so anyone wants it hit me up, pick it up I'm located at Emory.

I have a raffle ticket but I'm going back to Kentucky for Xmas, so anyone wants it hit me up, pick it up I'm located at Emory.

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm coppin the Cool Grey 11s though. Still on the fence about them.

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm coppin the Cool Grey 11s though. Still on the fence about them.

^ Me too, after picking up the 09 SJ's, the comfort of the XI's I once loved was not found in the new retros. Very disappointed at JB and the way their doing things right now.

^ Me too, after picking up the 09 SJ's, the comfort of the XI's I once loved was not found in the new retros. Very disappointed at JB and the way their doing things right now.

I need these, but dont wanna pay prerelease prices.. Damn hope they have them at my hometown store. Need these bad

I need these, but dont wanna pay prerelease prices.. Damn hope they have them at my hometown store. Need these bad

I'll check this out - I'll be in Buckhead...

Praying its not a "beast" fest. I'll break in my CG 11s I guess, lol.

How are we gonna be allowed in the mall at that time?

Which entrance to go into post mall hours?

I'll check this out - I'll be in Buckhead...

Praying its not a "beast" fest. I'll break in my CG 11s I guess, lol.

How are we gonna be allowed in the mall at that time?

Which entrance to go into post mall hours?

I'd like to say thanks to The Shoe Game and everyone whom was involved with this event.  Lady Luck was on my side last night...

TSG-4-Year-Anniversary51.jpg

I'd like to say thanks to The Shoe Game and everyone whom was involved with this event.  Lady Luck was on my side last night...

TSG-4-Year-Anniversary51.jpg

^I sure do wish she was on my side last night. I had a good time but I went there hoping to leave with a pair of kicks, whether I purchased them or received them in a giveaway. I however left empty handed. Oh well, there's always next year...

my pictures of the event

^I sure do wish she was on my side last night. I had a good time but I went there hoping to leave with a pair of kicks, whether I purchased them or received them in a giveaway. I however left empty handed. Oh well, there's always next year...

my pictures of the event

Back
Top Bottom