THEY KILLED KILLER, B!!!

Originally Posted by ChristianTroy

smh.gif
white men are barbaric without remorse by nature, it's really scary.
there's a difference between primitive third world customs, and people
from a society such as ours that is constructed around hierarchy and "class"
we do some of the most inhumane things and try to justify it.

the bart shooting on new years and this are prime examples of some weak
middle aged loser with a pistol and awkward cockiness that give the public
ambivalent feelings on trusting WHITE OFFICERS to carry out the law.
What's your problem? You're justifying your racism towards White people because of a video where a dog gets shot? The actions of those police were unnecessary, but so is your vitriolic post.

Anyone could spend all day posting examples of other races and their inhumanity towards animals as well as one another and still not get anywhere, but end up sounding equally as stupid and ignorant as you.

Seriously, what's your problem? Are you just looking for any old excuse to flex your racism and bitterness toward White people?

smh.gif

and latino/black/asian gangbangers are civilized right? robbing and killing people for $40?
indifferent.gif
stop generalizing

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lol at yall getting mad for killing his dog.

because you know the dog was not attacking the officer right?? eff outta here.
Agreed. I'd be pissed if they shot my dog too, but with this video we aren't completely sure what the circumstances were since the cameraman was outside during the shots. The dog could have attacked the police officers or maybe the officer made the bad decision to shoot an agitated dog. Either way, one has to keep in mind that the mindset of these officers is to ensure the safety of comrades and citizens first in this search warrant scenario (which may mean downing a canine on the verge of an attack). I mean they seemed pretty civil with the residents once they gained control of the environment.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I watch that Cuban B clip at least once a day while at work. Puts a smile on my face when things aren't going well. Quite simply, one of the funnier moments in cinematic history.
grin.gif
Really?

Am I the only one who wasnt amused?

However killing that dog was foul. But he was attacking so what could you do?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

smh.gif

What's your problem? You're justifying your racism towards White people because of a video where a dog gets shot? The actions of those police were unnecessary, but so is your vitriolic post.

Anyone could spend all day posting examples of other races and their inhumanity towards animals as one another and still not get anywhere, but end up sounding equally as stupid and ignorant as you.

Seriously, what's your problem? Are you just looking for any old excuse to flex your racism and bitterness toward White people?

No doubt.

ChristianTroy - What about the video of the black guys shooting a dog on a busy street corner? Let me guess, they had no other options, right?

By calling them barbaric, you are obviously assuming that the dog was just laying there, chewing on a bone, wagging it's tail and then BOOM, they blast it...
eyes.gif

While entering a criminals home in the middle of the night, the last thing those guys need is a dog attacking them while the owner is possibly going for a weapon or escaping. What are they supposed to do? take it for a walk? Give it a treat?

You sound ******ed, son.

damn this is why i tried to lighten the mood.... these posts never end well. Any WSHH posted video ends in everyone on that black vs. white #!!* either cuz someone says something OUT OF LINE like Christian Troy, or someone says something degrading to black men or women like Billy Hoyle...

Keep that #!!* off this site!

15850996.jpg

Again....another super late pass for me, but I only found this out like a month ago that Guillermo Díaz is gay.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

15850996.jpg

Again....another super late pass for me, but I only found this out like a month ago that Guillermo Díaz is gay.

he's still funny as %$*!... "illegal leeeeeeeeeopard"

seeing something like that and a cop having the right to just walk through your house and take away something this man and family and child probably loved for years make me sick and I wish the cop could have gotten the same treatment to the face. God I hate cops. A search warrant for drugs everyone was fully cooperative and police are just acting like nuts

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

smh.gif

Anyone could spend all day posting examples of other races and their inhumanity towards animals as one another and still not get anywhere, but end up sounding equally as stupid and ignorant as you.

No doubt.

ChristianTroy - What about the video of the black guys shooting a dog on a busy street corner? Let me guess, they had no other options, right?

By calling them barbaric, you are obviously assuming that the dog was just laying there, chewing on a bone, wagging it's tail and then BOOM, they blast it...
eyes.gif

While entering a criminals home in the middle of the night, the last thing those guys need is a dog attacking them while the owner is possibly going for a weapon or escaping. What are they supposed to do? take it for a walk? Give it a treat?

You sound ******ed, son.

one i'm in a relationship with a caucasian/arabic woman

second it's a difference between a FACTUAL observation and BLATANT RACISM

the BART SUBWAY SHOOTING was an example of how barbaric @$%$ gets.

and i'm sorry but WHITES are usually "idealized" as "civil" and peaceful, it's no secret western civilization is marveled

and coveted by ALL NATIONALITIES. but yet they do the most barbaric @$%$ possible though out history.

• hitler
  • caesar
  • the colosseum
  • SLAVERY
  • segregation
  • hadron collider
  • racial profiling
  • klu klux klan
  • hiroshima
  • nagasaki
  • serial killers (sociopath WHITE MALES)
  • catholic church molestation
  • the war on iraq
  • english settlers and eradication of native americans
...now find me a group of asians. africans, or latinos that though out history have
been known for irrational psycopathic and anti-social behavior that are in a position
of POWER or TRUSTED to PROTECT and SERVE by OATH.

plan and simple the cop shot the DOG because it was a close as he was gonna get to some ACTION
and fufillment in his life...i'm still tight over the BART SUBWAY fiasco
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

smh.gif

What'syour problem? You're justifying your racism towards White peoplebecause of a video where a dog gets shot? The actions of those policewere unnecessary, but so is your vitriolic post.

Anyone couldspend all day posting examples of other races and their inhumanitytowards animals as one another and still not get anywhere, but end upsounding equally as stupid and ignorant as you.

No doubt.

Bycalling them barbaric, you are obviously assuming that the dog was justlaying there, chewing on a bone, wagging it's tail and then BOOM, theyblast it...
eyes.gif

Whileentering a criminals home in the middle of the night, the last thingthose guys need is a dog attacking them while the owner is possiblygoing for a weapon or escaping. What are they supposed to do? take itfor a walk? Give it a treat?

You sound ******ed, son.

one i'm in a relationship with a caucasian/arabic woman

second it's a difference between a FACTUAL observation and BLATANT RACISM

the BART SUBWAY SHOOTING was an example of how barbaric %+#$ gets.

and i'm sorry but WHITES are usually "idealized" as "civil" and peaceful, it's no secret western civilization is marveled

and coveted by ALL NATIONALITIES. but yet they do the most barbaric %+#$ possible though out history.

• hitler
  • caesar
  • the colosseum
  • SLAVERY
  • segregation
  • hadron collider
  • racial profiling
  • klu klux klan
  • hiroshima
  • nagasaki
  • serial killers (sociopath WHITE MALES)
  • catholic church molestation
  • the war on iraq
  • english settlers and eradication of native americans
...now find me a group of asians. africans, or latinos that though out history have
been known for irrational psycopathic and anti-social behavior that are in a position
of POWER or TRUSTED to PROTECT and SERVE by OATH.

plain and simple the cop shot the DOG because it was a close as he was gonna get to some ACTION
and fufillment in his life...i'm still tight over the BART SUBWAY fiasco
indifferent.gif

Stop. It's pretty evident you're a racist.

i am?

some of my best friends are white

and we watch bill maher WHO IS WHITE and says

ALOT of the same things i've posted in this thread.

..if a leopard has spots and i make someone aware, is that an observation or an attack at the
the color of the leopard fur...futher more does that changes the fact it does indeed have spots?

...i'm very incitful for I WONT LOSE TRACK OF THE TOPIC and that's the barbaric nature of
white men....hell even several disney cartoons emphasizes it FERNGULLY, POCHANTAS, LILO and STITCH
WALL-E....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom