They might as well just start this song from 2:07

As much as I Love this song, Wayne slacked on it. Your bugging.

"man I got so many styles, I am a group".

Ehh.

I misspelled you're?!

24bp6ie.gif

Man most of you gotta be like 14. This is actually a dope verse, and you guys just destroyed dudes credibility in this thread. Fans like the ones in here are the reason Wayne is so hated, dudes that don't know +$%%, but just scream out he the G.O.A.T cause it's what they been told. How you gonna gas a verse and not know half the +$%% he saying? Then act like the @!%++ amazing when the way you have it worded makes absolutely no sense? You really hearing that, and think it's dope? That's what you call a rider

Man most of you gotta be like 14. This is actually a dope verse, and you guys just destroyed dudes credibility in this thread. Fans like the ones in here are the reason Wayne is so hated, dudes that don't know +$%%, but just scream out he the G.O.A.T cause it's what they been told. How you gonna gas a verse and not know half the +$%% he saying? Then act like the @!%++ amazing when the way you have it worded makes absolutely no sense? You really hearing that, and think it's dope? That's what you call a rider

Originally Posted by Wade187

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan
co-sign...these dudes ethered my thread
smh.gif

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan
co-sign...these dudes ethered my thread
smh.gif

He still said "walk LIGHT".
I dont give a +%@% what you hearing.
I know i heard Bones wrong, I take the L.
Now +%@% yall.
Better than half yall thinking dude said Man Cum on a track %*%$.

He still said "walk LIGHT".
I dont give a +%@% what you hearing.
I know i heard Bones wrong, I take the L.
Now +%@% yall.
Better than half yall thinking dude said Man Cum on a track %*%$.

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan
Just like you're an Knick fan right?.... bandwagoning %%%

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan

You take sports serious. I take art serious. Re-evaluate your life and come back to me when you develop a worth while opinion.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

QFT! And I'm a Wayne fan

You take sports serious. I take art serious. Re-evaluate your life and come back to me when you develop a worth while opinion.

I feel so !$#@%$$ dumb now for reading this
This.

Spoiler [+]
Song is coo... Neither of the verses is ANYthing to write home about tho...

The beat > The verses

I feel so !$#@%$$ dumb now for reading this
This.

Spoiler [+]
Song is coo... Neither of the verses is ANYthing to write home about tho...

The beat > The verses

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

bout to scoop your girl up like a ground ball
pimp.gif

According to this thread it would be "Bout to scoop your girl up like a sound wall"
pimp.gif
"Bout to scoop your girl up at the town mall"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

bout to scoop your girl up like a ground ball
pimp.gif

According to this thread it would be "Bout to scoop your girl up like a sound wall"
pimp.gif
"Bout to scoop your girl up at the town mall"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom