They need to revoke Trent Dilfer's Superbowl and get him off TV

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by CP1708

Phil Simms is the guy I enjoy listening too in the booth.  That guy can break it down and can add some actual insight.  Really like him. 
Yup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Fouts is a putz

roll.gif

You know how I know you're old?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

To add, how good of a career do you all think most QB coaches had in the NFL? I'd bet most of them weren't as successful as Dilfer was. And yet they are actually somehow qualified to coach pro bowl QB's?!? Even though they weren't hall of fame quarterbacks in the NFL? How can that be? NT logic=the suck.
what makes him knowledgeable?  all he gives is his opinion which is fact to him

I bashed his career for effect, no one said you had to have a great career

seems like everyone on NT hates every football broadcaster/analyst on TV now.

if i could pick a lineup of announcers for, say the Superbowl, A Phil Simms, Boomer Esiason and Gus Johnson Crew would be insane.

seems like everyone on NT hates every football broadcaster/analyst on TV now.

if i could pick a lineup of announcers for, say the Superbowl, A Phil Simms, Boomer Esiason and Gus Johnson Crew would be insane.

Dilfer by far is my fav nfl analyst dude is pen point Accurate gets into details & on point wit it

Ppl like Tim hasselbeck likes to critize players like he was on point when he played
eyes.gif
his nfl RESUME is garbage. hes the last person i'll listen to

Dilfer by far is my fav nfl analyst dude is pen point Accurate gets into details & on point wit it

Ppl like Tim hasselbeck likes to critize players like he was on point when he played
eyes.gif
his nfl RESUME is garbage. hes the last person i'll listen to

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Whatever. I got what I wanted in the end. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  Child.

Dilfer is a douche, Bears won the division, I got satisfaction knowing that he trashed us pre-game and had no choice to kiss our %*+ post-game. Move on.
Oh cool, you play for the Bears.  What position?
Linebacker. I'm Brian Urlacher, didn't you know?

Whatever. I got what I wanted in the end. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  Child.

Dilfer is a douche, Bears won the division, I got satisfaction knowing that he trashed us pre-game and had no choice to kiss our %*+ post-game. Move on.
Oh cool, you play for the Bears.  What position?
Linebacker. I'm Brian Urlacher, didn't you know?

He might've been a mediocre NFL quarterback but he was still a damn NFL quarterback. That's plenty enough credentials to me. Dude knows the game.

He might've been a mediocre NFL quarterback but he was still a damn NFL quarterback. That's plenty enough credentials to me. Dude knows the game.

Back
Top Bottom