They throwing bananas at Black baseball players now?

:rofl:

i find your screen name and the fact that you're throwing out your back trying to reach for some racially motivated conclusions hilarious. the guy admitted to throwing out a banana. why do we need footage of it? he admitted to doing it already. i doubt he pulled out a clan hood, put it on, and chucked the banana. anything short of that won't prove his motivations for throwing out a banana.

Forreal :lol: , I cant tell what this guys motive is

No videotape yet?

This is ridiculous. Adam Jones already dropped a clue as to when and where it happened. If it's really taking them this long to find footage of an object being throw into the abyss that is center field, then we have lost the war on terrorism. They know damn well they got the footage within hours of Jones' tweet. Something is being covered up.
roll.gif

i find your screen name and the fact that you're throwing out your back trying to reach for some racially motivated conclusions hilarious. the guy admitted to throwing out a banana. why do we need footage of it? he admitted to doing it already. i doubt he pulled out a clan hood, put it on, and chucked the banana. anything short of that won't prove his motivations for throwing out a banana.
Plus the whole "his last name is Greek and there are Greeks that have been racist before!"

roll.gif

I don't want the guy to be racist. I do want to know the truth and this story just keeps getting more and more twisted. Are you okay with the investigation taking this long? How can they have instant replay on homeruns and they can't even find footage of someone throwing **** on the outfield and it's been 3 days now? We as Americans cannot continue to fall for the banana in the tailpipe. Season ticket holders are saying they've never seen a catering cart with fruit in center field. If this guy admitted to throwing a banana, then how did he throw it? Did he heave it over his shoulder or did he drop back like Montana and hit Jones like in SB XXIV? Because if it was the latter than I would say there is malicious intent there and it would be a huge PR nightmare for the SF Giants. This is why the videotape is important and I suspect a cover-up. I only demand the truth, man; and so should you.

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm good.

He explained and apologized.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I don't want the guy to be racist. I do want to know the truth and this story just keeps getting more and more twisted. Are you okay with the investigation taking this long? How can they have instant replay on homeruns and they can't even find footage of someone throwing **** on the outfield and it's been 3 days now? We as Americans cannot continue to fall for the banana in the tailpipe. Season ticket holders are saying they've never seen a catering cart with fruit in center field. If this guy admitted to throwing a banana, then how did he throw it? Did he heave it over his shoulder or did he drop back like Montana and hit Jones like in SB XXIV? Because if it was the latter than I would say there is malicious intent there and it would be a huge PR nightmare for the SF Giants. This is why the videotape is important and I suspect a cover-up. I only demand the truth, man; and so should you.

:lol: :lol: What the hell are you on?

Last edited:
Y'all always get worked up when I connect racist **** with Europe...you can watch a soccer match any damn Saturday and see the ignorance that goes on in most of those countries....it is what it is...I accept what most of them are and y'all should too ...

And most of my knocks is on Eastern Europe ....countries are mad wack

And I'm not gonna get on these countries and their issues with African immigrants...it makes the USA/Mexico thing seem elementary

Sorry to get off topic...just don't see the issue with me comparing Greeks and Italians...both are mad ignorant with race and only care about their culture

Last edited:
Y'all always get worked up when I connect racist **** with Europe...you can watch a soccer match any damn Saturday and see the ignorance that goes on in most of those countries....it is what it is...I accept what most of them are and y'all should too ...

And most of my knocks is on Eastern Europe ....countries are mad wack

And I'm not gonna get on these countries and their issues with African immigrants...it makes the USA/Mexico thing seem elementary

Sorry to get off topic...just don't see the issue with me comparing Greeks and Italians...both are mad ignorant with race and only care about their culture
Ironic use of the word "ignorant"?

Last edited:

Inspector Gadget we see you.

Inspector Gadget we see you.

he's clearly trolling with the "banana in the tailpipe" line :lol:

well played, 'ol chap, well played

So he admitted to taking the banana off a cart and not paying for it? Dude likes to steal fruit.

When people are angry and drunk, their true colors show. The fact that people can get this mad over of a game is disheartening. I should saw that its shocking that this happened, but it really isn't. There are still plenty of racists out there. Sad, but it's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom