they Took My Design!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

not trying to thread jack, but for those interested...
product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

no way in hell i'm payin $60 though. just tried something out, we'll see what happens...
wink.gif

like.... makin' new CWs exclusively for that fake website in exchange for fakes of your own designs?
laugh.gif

I'd do the same. negotiations

these people are ruthless.
indifferent.gif

i mean damn they didn't even switch
it one bit. they went detail for detail. SMH.

I would have to say. As long as they werent a rediculous price. I would probably have to buy them. I mean hey, you designed it lol. BP's wordmark on thosefakes still trip me out lol

that kinda sucks, but if i were you, i'd take it as a compliment...
At least your work is being noticed by someone
grin.gif

Originally Posted by daqreatest1

me too !! something like this is coming out next year !!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

they did not steal your design. your is just all RED and u did it on the 1s and we all the know that the 1s are being killed a painful death with all of theCW
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by daqreatest1

me too !! something like this is coming out next year !!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

they did not steal your design. your is just all RED and u did it on the 1s and we all the know that the 1s are being killed a painful death with all of the CW
indifferent.gif

what ?? !!
i dont get it

^okay well i really dont care i just know that a shoe i created is basically comin out next year so yall can so no its not but idc !

if you are referring to these, they seem to have a grey upper and red lining.
207A1F0F4AC2DB431486C9

even if they were exactly like yours you can't compare them to the other things posted in this thread...

well technically if you are posting on an INTERNET site ur pretty much putting it out there for someone to take. you should feel flattered that they chose you,ya know and they would probably shoot you some free
pairs, ... if it were me id take them(shoes) and display them... just sayin

Originally Posted by chuckkid33

well technically if you are posting on an INTERNET site ur pretty much putting it out there for someone to take. you should feel flattered that they chose you, ya know and they would probably shoot you some free
pairs, ... if it were me id take them(shoes) and display them... just sayin

aha yeh i would too

Back
Top Bottom