They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

The fact dude spotted the camera man and pointed his way atleast 300 ft from the shooter and elevated lets me know bruh has some type of training, most people dont even have the vision to spot people crossing the street when driving nevermind someone in a building atleast 10 floors up from ground level like that

This dude was a ninja with it. :wow:

It wasn't just the move, it is the fact dude said so calm in close range gun battle to pull it off. :x

That cop had no chance, and he didn't even know it :smh:

The way he moved, he know exactly what to do and where to go. Not to mention he was wearing body armor and had a high powered riffle. I'm almost willing to bet he had green tip rounds too. 

What are green tip rounds? Is that armor piercing ammo?
Looked like tracers, the muzzle flash and being able to see the bullets bounce off the back from that far they had to be tracer rounds

The fact dude spotted the camera man and pointed his way atleast 300 ft from the shooter and elevated lets me know bruh has some type of training, most people dont even have the vision to spot people crossing the street when driving nevermind someone in a building atleast 10 floors up from ground level like that

Even with my terrible vision I can see ppl on balconies.

Yoooo! :wow:

I didn't even peep how he spotted the camera man and pointed the rifle at him until you said it!

Deeee f...???

This dude is a damn low level superhuman with those senses and awareness.

Even with my terrible vision I can see ppl on balconies.
come on fam, dude was in the middle of a shoot out and was able to spot a camera man on top of the building, the way he had his gun handled and everything gave off training

Clear vid.... This is crazy man . Sorry if posted

Yup I'm def gonna agree with those who ay this man is trained. Cameraman is brave than a mug to go back to record after he pointed that gun at him.

In that last video shooter looked like had short sleeves and white arms? I can't really tell, but maybe someone else picked up on it? Everyone knows race will play a HUGE role in this smh.

Damn this is just a sad situation. To all the lives lost this week may they all RIP.

Has the shooter or shooters been found?

Damn this is just a sad situation. To all the lives lost this week may they all RIP.

Has the shooter or shooters been found?
They're saying there talking to one of the shooters at el centro college 

Hooooly ****. This is ******* terrible. I cant say I'm surprised, but wow this is nuts. RIP to the officers. Wonder if there was more people involved...

The suspect is saying that there are bombs planted all over downtown Dallas, probably BS tho. 

This press conference
Woah

Suspect saying the end is near and bombs all over the building

Last edited:
One of the suspects is stuck in a garage and in negotiations with police right now still exchanging gunfire.  Apparently he's saying he has planted bombs everywhere over downtown.  

I wonder if they are going to circulate the picture of the camo guy again at the end of this press conference

In that last video shooter looked like had short sleeves and white arms? I can't really tell, but maybe someone else picked up on it? Everyone knows race will play a HUGE role in this smh.

All i saw were short sleeves, body armor, and khakis. Couldn't really tell a race or anything

Back
Top Bottom