They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

A ton of bullet holes in rear window of cop car. Big problem if they decide to keep Micah near his SUV before making it onto Elm.

View media item 2113210

That cop car has bullet holes, but I don't understand why he wouldn't have been able to shot those holes.
In that video from the screen shot has many people saying "he" and "a sniper", not multiple people.

I see it just as sound bouncing off the walls confusing people, who were being shot at. If some dude is shooting a high powered gun at me in the middle of a street from an elevated position, I'm not sticking around to specifically locate him. That's just me though.

That cop car has bullet holes, but I don't understand why he wouldn't have been able to shot those holes.
In that video from the screen shot has many people saying "he" and "a sniper", not multiple people.

I see it just as sound bouncing off the walls confusing people, who were being shot at. If some dude is shooting a high powered gun at me in the middle of a street from an elevated position, I'm not sticking around to specifically locate him. That's just me though.
He could have if he was south of it, but they seem to be pulling back from that. They are now saying he started shooting near his suv. The central track video likely played a role in changing that. We'd have to be believe that no cops shot at him and were unaware he moved north toward his car.

Dallas police Officers Lorne Ahrens, Michael Krol and Patrick Zamarripa of the southwest division were all slain when Johnson fired into a crowd of cops and protesters around 9 p.m. July 7 on Main Street just west of Lamar Street. The shots came at the end of what had been a peaceful protest of police shootings of black men around the nation.

At least three fellow officers and one civilian, Shetamia Taylor, were wounded at the same time. Another civilian was wounded during the shooting but has not been publicly identified.

Johnson then made his way north on Lamar, back to where he had parked his black SUV with its hazard lights blinking.

There, he sneaked up behind DART officer Brent Thompson in front of El Centro and fired. An eyewitness video that went viral showed Thompson peering around a column as Johnson shot at him multiple times.

^ isn't it possible though that they also went through the windshield and out the back window?

Chris Dorner, Micah Johnson, Gavin Long... John Allan Muhammad... all military men? Hmmm...

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hmmmmm. What?
They teach you how to use weapons and tactics.

Meth you are wylin letting half this stuff rock

This is exactly why I was asking what happened to the other sniper(s).

All the news outlet were adamant that there was more than one.
Being confused by many people wearing bullet proof vests or open carry is believable, but there is no logical way to ignore that someone other than Micah Johnson was shooting at police. The mass media never followed up on who this person was. It sounds like it was a light-skinned black woman.

Last edited:
^ that person of interest was the guy carrying the gun in the photos. I'm not sure who was shooting with the officers, or how you drew the conclusion that a "suspect" was a light skinned black woman.

^ that person of interest was the guy carrying the gun in the photos. I'm not sure who was shooting with the officers, or how you drew the conclusion that a "suspect" was a light skinned black woman.
The news said the suspect they had in custody was a light skinned black woman.

They had stopped her in the car with some odd package that was suspect.

Then they never spoke of "her" again once it became a "solo" operation.

Micah did some of the shooting. Of course, but not all of it. In fact, he very likely only killed the last two officers. 13:10

my question is what about this? 
nerd.gif

her twitter got deleted right after she tweeted 
eek.gif

Being confused by many people wearing bullet proof vests or open carry is believable, but there is no logical way to ignore that someone other than Micah Johnson was shooting at police. The mass media never followed up on who this person was. It sounds like it was a light-skinned black woman.
At 7:53 Tapper asks Brown about the other suspects. He explains, but was not asked about the suspect involved in a shootout with SWAT.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dallas-police-squelch-critics-questions-sniper-attack-144454692.html

Instead of proving Micah Johnson was the only shooter, they make up delusional reasons for not releasing evidence and information about this massive cover-up. This case defines so clearly how stupid the world really is. THERE IS NO PERSON ON PLANET EARTH WHO THINKS they used excessive force when killing Johnson

Brown told the City Council earlier this month that much of the information about the attack could be withheld for an indefinite period during an investigation into whether the use of force was justified. He declined to estimate how long that investigation might take, but said his office’s findings would be reviewed by the district attorney and a grand jury.

Authorities have refused public records requests for police reports, 911 calls, audio and video recordings, autopsy documents, crime scene photos and evidence gathered at Johnson's house, which police initially said held an arsenal of weapons and bomb-making material and a journal of combat tactics possibly indicating plans for a larger attack. Other officials have told The Associated Press that Johnson did not have a large stockpile of bomb-making materials.

Last edited:
^^^"This case defines so clearly how stupid the World really is"

Man doesn't it though.
People just want closure.
People don't need it to make sense, they just need it to use as social commentary over dinner.
Why allow CNN and MSNBC and FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK to think for you?

If you can't see something was "off" and foul in that Micah Johnson incident, it's because you didn't want to see it and were content with the closure that was provided for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom