They've re-uploaded some of Gucci's old mixtpaes on Livemixtapes

http://www.livemixtapes.com/main.php?l=48&artist=Gucci+Mane&p=0

His classics like So Icey Boys disc 1&2, Chicken Talk, The Movie have been re-uploaded to Livemixtapes. I JUST found out about this, so if you're a new Gucci fan and you think he's dropping fire now, i highly suggest listening to him back in his prime.

*cue T.O. crying gif*

Last edited:
Dam good ****. It was a sad day when they took down ALL his mixtapes off of livemixtapes. Dam Warner Bros smh lol

I saw this the other day but it won't let me download no pad no pencil or any of the wilt chamberlin mixtapes talmbout page requested not found.

I saw this the other day but it won't let me download no pad no pencil or any of the wilt chamberlin mixtapes talmbout page requested not found.

Yea just tried this too n it says the same thing. Cant even stream them smh. It does it with a couple of other mixtapes too

Last edited:
They might still be going through technical stuff. But Chicken Talk, The Movie, the ones on the first row are downloadable. The others are probably still processing....hopefully.

We already got all these on the mainframe..

Somebody holla at me when they find the "Ice game" mixtape..

All the Atl bootleggers had it at summer jam 2007..

I aint seen/heard anyone with it since..

Back
Top Bottom