Thickness Thursday's Melyssa Ford's Best Assets

eyes.gif

Best "thickness shots"? Damn, people are thirsty out here. And that link was negative. I've seen WAAAAAAYYYYYY better shots that that.[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]we gettin kufi[/color], I see what you did there.
grin.gif
I was gonna give you the
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
combo. But ur good.
laugh.gif

i dated Melyssa Ford, believe it or not- i'll show u some pics later, im at work atm

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

i dated Melyssa Ford, believe it or not- i'll show u some pics later, im at work atm
aww we'll be waitin................................

roll.gif
roll.gif
This could end up as NT thread of the year word to I saw Pharrel. Son you're going to have to make a new thread for this.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

roll.gif
roll.gif

Real Talk i wouldnt doubt it. Game said she drive a honda accord. I aint talking +@## tho so please dont take that way people.

Until said pics or posted, this thread shall remain bumped or discussed. Anyone agree?

i want extensive evidence to even legitimatlyconsider this statement anywhere in the same ballpark as true........otherwise i believe its best to get a s/n bigman because youll never live this down on NT

Back
Top Bottom