Thickness Thursday's Melyssa Ford's Best Assets

Melyssa is number 1 in my book and has been for a while.
smh.gif
just don't make no sense to be that fine.

real talk, it was way back in the days, when she wasnt even that well known, i didnt say she was my girlfriend, but dated, and yes i do have some pictures withher, but i get off around work in 2 hours, :DD

but for real, she played me... not sure if i should even mention that, lets jsut say i was broke for couple months,

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

real talk, it was way back in the days, when she wasnt even that well known, i didnt say she was my girlfriend, but dated, and yes i do have some pictures with her, but i get off around work in 2 hours, :DD

but for real, she played me... not sure if i should even mention that, lets jsut say i was broke for couple months,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That hole getting deeper. You can have pics all you want betterthey better be taken in a dating environment and not an autograph signing...

real talk, it was way back in the days, when she wasnt even that well known, i didnt say she was my girlfriend, but dated, and yes i do have some pictures with her, but i get off around work in 2 hours, :DD

roll.gif
Should of just kept that to yourself!

but for real, she played me... not sure if i should even mention that, lets jsut say i was broke for couple months

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

i dated Melyssa Ford, believe it or not- i'll show u some pics later, im at work atm
new members at it again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just love seeing the "edited" version of this gif.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

i dated Melyssa Ford, believe it or not- i'll show u some pics later, im at work atm

roll.gif
roll.gif
This could end up as NT thread of the year word to I saw Pharrel. Son you're going to have to make a new thread for this.

umm... word.

I met her myself...This should do until he post pics. And yes they are that nice in person.

Me on the right.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

new members at it again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just love seeing the "edited" version of this gif.
Loved this part of that episode, firing a dude after eye surgery
roll.gif
roll.gif

Melyssa ford video:

damn dude, admitting that a girl took you for a simp on a message board? i don't care who it was, posting that is just embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom