Things aren't going my way, does Praying work for you?

Good luck with that
smile.gif

Dont take prayer too lightly, it works..... I tend to pray in general and give thanx.. when it comes to asking for something... I make sure it isnt something tangible and I actually need His help in getting it.......He will give it to you in the long run....Trust

prayer works.

not just because there is a god but because its gives you hope and something to believe in. It boost your moral. Try it. I guarantee you will feel better after but you must believe in who you pray to.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Yes. Maybe not in an instant dramatic type of way but in the long run,....yes

I mean, what if I'm in a near death situation where I need and instant dramatic answer to my prayer. What good will a long run answer do? That's like in movies when the cops show up after all the action is done.

Balderdash, prayer works instantly. OP, tell him what you want and he WILL deliver

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Balderdash, prayer works instantly. OP, tell him what you want and he WILL deliver
I just prayed for Stacy Dash to appear in my bedroom....didn't happen. I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey
regardless of your views, i think there are times when you can shut up and keep it to yourself

it gets annoying after awhile. thx

op, youre godly, you don't need to pray.

make things happen for yourself.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

regardless of your views, i think there are times when you can shut up and keep it to yourself

it gets annoying after awhile. thx

op, youre godly, you don't need to pray.

make things happen for yourself.

grin.gif
Stop being a tool, he asked a question I offered my opinion. I hate when NTers do this.

"If you don't like it, why you come into the thread"  He asked a damn question
roll.gif

It happens because you're a Laker hater
laugh.gif

Just do things the right way and everything will be OK
smile.gif

But paying does work most of the time.

I just prayed for Stacy Dash to appear in my bedroom....didn't happen. I'm just saying.

You gotta have faith (which you clearly dnt)...Not tryna be facetious, but you should ask your OG Lucifer

You gotta have faith (which you clearly dnt)...Not tryna be facetious, but you should ask your OG Lucifer
I prayed to everyone Xenu, Muhammed, Jesus, Buddha, Yahweh, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Zeus, Osiris...etc.

Nothing happened....and I really wanted it to happen. I had as much faith as a man could possibly have, I wanted it bad.

i dont see how me finding you obnoxious makes me a tool.

i was referring to your remark above my initial post.

it seems to me, simply put, that you just like starting *+%+

especially when it comes to topics about god's existence

Back
Top Bottom