ninjahoods take it for team ninja turtle theory

the air jordan XI forum circa 2001
pinwheel era on NT
late 80's :wink:
tiger woods PS thread

i got a bad memory.. grew up here. crazy

Explain...

This should be good.

Ain't too long ago, but one of my favorite threads was Wendy's New Fries.

There was ONE "sort of want" picture, and EVERYONE quoted it. The pyramid had to have had at least 20+ quotes.

Meth, or another mod started banning those who did it, which is why probably one of the main reasons max quotes are only up to 5 now :rofl: :rofl:.

Sort of want picture for reference:

View media item 230027

Last edited:

There was ONE "sort of want" picture, and EVERYONE quoted it. The pyramid had to have had at least 20+ quotes.

Meth, or another mod started banning those who did it, which is why probably one of the main reasons max quotes are only up to 5 now :rofl: :rofl:.

View media item 230027

Starting he pyramid.

View media item 230027

Starting he pyramid.

I forgot about Andy Christ who made an appearance on reality TV on VH1's Totally Obsessed

Initially Retrokid was going to do the segment but was too busy...Andy fit right in since most people who appeared on the show were social outcasts or just really odd

Used to be on YouTube years ago but I don't think it is

Back
Top Bottom