things that gets you mad that other ppl do through Video games?

1. Modern warfare 2 with that javelin glitch , i wouldnt be close to it but it would still kill me
2. MW2 & black ops- when someone is camping and they kill you, then you respawn n go back there to find him n kills you again
mad.gif
mad.gif

3. marvel vs capcom 2- the spamming oh my jesus cable/capt. comando/ sentinel gets on my nerves wit the assist. cant do anything about it... grrr

what are some of yours?

1. Modern warfare 2 with that javelin glitch , i wouldnt be close to it but it would still kill me
2. MW2 & black ops- when someone is camping and they kill you, then you respawn n go back there to find him n kills you again
mad.gif
mad.gif

3. marvel vs capcom 2- the spamming oh my jesus cable/capt. comando/ sentinel gets on my nerves wit the assist. cant do anything about it... grrr

what are some of yours?

playing the damn game for me instead of letting me learn how to play by myself or teaching me

playing the damn game for me instead of letting me learn how to play by myself or teaching me

-People disconnecting when they're losing, then you get disconnected and get a loss
-Calling in a spy plane when they called a counter spy plane thingy

-People disconnecting when they're losing, then you get disconnected and get a loss
-Calling in a spy plane when they called a counter spy plane thingy

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

play the damn game for me instead of letting me learn how to play by myself or teaching me

Back seat gamers ftl!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

play the damn game for me instead of letting me learn how to play by myself or teaching me

Back seat gamers ftl!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

what are some of yours?

That's what I do.
frown.gif

what are some of yours?

That's what I do.
frown.gif

- Gears - Shooting someone 5 times as they run away, they turn a corner..and just as you turn the corner you get killed with one shot.
- MW Black Ops - Clearly raising your gun at someone first, shooting, and getting killed. And kill cam shows you didn't shoot at all.. 
indifferent.gif

- Losing after someone talks %^&$ .......and they were on your team. 

- Gears - Shooting someone 5 times as they run away, they turn a corner..and just as you turn the corner you get killed with one shot.
- MW Black Ops - Clearly raising your gun at someone first, shooting, and getting killed. And kill cam shows you didn't shoot at all.. 
indifferent.gif

- Losing after someone talks %^&$ .......and they were on your team. 

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

what are some of yours?

That's what I do.
frown.gif
so i must had been playing u whiile making this threadv
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

what are some of yours?

That's what I do.
frown.gif
so i must had been playing u whiile making this threadv
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Blackops- Not really someones fault, but the spawn points are wack as +%*%. I cant stand being murked within 2 seconds of spawning.

Blackops- Not really someones fault, but the spawn points are wack as +%*%. I cant stand being murked within 2 seconds of spawning.

MVC2, infinites and Cable's block breaks when coming in
indifferent.gif

Little Big Planet with my sister and she just sucks at not knowing what to do.
Zombies with my cousins, they follow me to the windows that I try to repair and we have to fight til the end of our lives with no where to run
30t6p3b.gif

MVC2, infinites and Cable's block breaks when coming in
indifferent.gif

Little Big Planet with my sister and she just sucks at not knowing what to do.
Zombies with my cousins, they follow me to the windows that I try to repair and we have to fight til the end of our lives with no where to run
30t6p3b.gif

Red Dead Redemption- shoot me in free roam
Halo 2- camp with sword
NBA 2k- cheese
Madden- burn the clock
COD- camp
Gears- chainsaw

Back
Top Bottom