THINGS THAT IRK YOU...

It's funny to hear black men in the US (of any shade) talking about disliking dark skinned women. I mean, aside from the obvious self-hatred... Police willstop a black man, stomp a mudhole in his ---, and lock him up just for having some melanin but they're gonna sit up hating on their women just becausethey're DARK? Somebody needs to go back to the plantation so they can reflect for a spell and get back to trying to win at life.
laugh.gif

It honestly doesn't offend me because I don't find stupidity offensive, just laughable...I mean, come on!
laugh.gif

- sneakerheads
- posts like these
- "cool" screen names
- denim bleeding on white shoe

This is totally the male JJB. lol I love it!

Originally Posted by Dylishis

It's funny to hear black men in the US (of any shade) talking about disliking dark skinned women. I mean, aside from the obvious self-hatred... Police will stop a black man, stomp a mudhole in his ---, and lock him up just for having some melanin but they're gonna sit up hating on their women just because they're DARK? Somebody needs to go back to the plantation so they can reflect for a spell and get back to trying to win at life.

In my experience the most unhappy and bitter women have been dark-skinned, mainly due to the fact that they feel that they are opressed, and overlooked becauseof the fact they are viewed as less beautiful as opposed to their light-skinned peers.

There is a hierarchy in regards to blacks, always has been, always will be.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It's funny to hear black men in the US (of any shade) talking about disliking dark skinned women. I mean, aside from the obvious self-hatred... Police will stop a black man, stomp a mudhole in his ---, and lock him up just for having some melanin but they're gonna sit up hating on their women just because they're DARK? Somebody needs to go back to the plantation so they can reflect for a spell and get back to trying to win at life.

In my experience the most unhappy and bitter women have been dark-skinned, mainly due to the fact that they feel that they are opressed, and overlooked because of the fact they are viewed as less beautiful as opposed to their light-skinned peers.

Dylishis has told me to tell you that it's 2008, not 1968. Therefore you are false. And you spelled oppressed wrong.

People who think they are better than people who smoke Marijuana. Everybody self medicates.

People who judge.

avril lavine

white people who like touching my hair

seattle drivers

people stepping on my shoes or bumping into me and not saying sorry

girls who think there the @+% and think they can act or talk to you anyway they want

emo, whatever happened to good ol goth

loud *#* people in class

stinky people

people thinking capoeira isn't effective in a fight

seattle weather.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

-STUPID MFS THAT WALK LIKE THEY OWN THE HALLS
THE HALL IS EMPTY WHY DO YOU CONTINUE WALKIN TOWARDS ME AND EXPECT ME TO MOVE
AND WHEN I MOVE A LITTLE YOU BUMP INTO ME

ILL RAPE YOUR MOM.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
calm down man. sheesh
8df16612836ce7ed145a67334e49b00a839aa9f0.jpg

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

-LOUD GHETTO PEOPLE
I SWEAR GUYS AND GIRLS
THIS GUY IN MY CLASS TRYS SO HARD TO ACT "GANGSTA"
"so class did you do your hw"
"NOPE. HAHA IAIN HAVE TIME FOR THAT +@+"
"we're going to copy a few slides on x topic"
"MAN THIS SOME BS YOU GIVE US MAD WORK insertlastnameofteacher "

YOU ****** YOU'RE IN SCHOOL TO LEARN
IS IT THAT HARD TO COPY A SLIDE OF NOTES
YOU'RE NOT COOL
WITH YOUR ED HARDY SHIRTS AND CRAP

-STUPID MFS THAT WALK LIKE THEY OWN THE HALLS
THE HALL IS EMPTY WHY DO YOU CONTINUE WALKIN TOWARDS ME AND EXPECT ME TO MOVE
AND WHEN I MOVE A LITTLE YOU BUMP INTO ME

ILL RAPE YOUR MOM.
YOU MAD???

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

people
politics
trends
THE PHILLIES
indifferent.gif

infact, all baseball teams that arent the mets, mariners, or dodgers.
the south
my lil brother
YOUR MAD BECAUSE THEY LOST
laugh.gif

-Females wit bad attitudes.
-Conceited people.
-People that never accept being wrong under any circumstance.
-Racist people.
-People that criticize others for no reason.
-Quick-to-judge people
-Opinionated people.

So many more things. Can't think of em right now.

Originally Posted by ThisIsErin

Originally Posted by kix4kix

In my experience the most unhappy and bitter women have been dark-skinned, mainly due to the fact that they feel that they are opressed, and overlooked because of the fact they are viewed as less beautiful as opposed to their light-skinned peers.

Dylishis has told me to tell you that it's 2008, not 1968. Therefore you are false. And you spelled oppressed wrong.

I am aware of the year, thanks though
ajqmxj.png

I would like to add another to my list, People who don't know problems pretending they do
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

girls that are !+#$ but they dont wanna be treated like one
eyes.gif
. then they starve for attention.
laugh.gif

dudes who still on that "rockstar" steez. i mean give it up, it was never hot.
indifferent.gif

Ed Hardy poppin up in TJ Maxx
indifferent.gif

all these election posts, just go to that OFFICIAL one, and stop making diff threads about it.

hoodrat chicks, cant effin stand em.

most darkskinned chicks (cuz they have attitudes)

bammas that be rockin fakes, girbauds, dreads, actin like they can't be touched
smh.gif

the south

34jdppy.gif

THE HILLS AND THE PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE THOSE ___S

Hipsters

Emo People

Loud ghetto people who think I want to partake in their ghettonis

Booshee black people who think they're to good for their urban brethren.

Close minded African Americans ...The kind that give me funny looks when I listen to MGMT or something beside hip-hop....I don't only have to listen to rap24-7
smh.gif

Racist animals and people

Back
Top Bottom