THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

it just came to me, i remember wanting one
psx-250.jpg

Console_psx.jpg

Originally Posted by Futuristic

The majority of the stuff in this thread "made it".

That's what I'm saying, some dudes don't seem to grasp the concept of success...
roll.gif
@ someone saying Myspace not making it..Even though nobody messes with it no more like that, Tom is GOOD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

The majority of the stuff in this thread "made it".

That's what I'm saying, some dudes don't seem to grasp the concept of success...
roll.gif
@ someone saying Myspace not making it..Even though nobody messes with it no more like that, Tom is GOOD
pimp.gif

jhova no disrespect ha you no you are wrong for that one man come on now posting up pac should threw up big , pac is still unconfirmed haha 

jhova no disrespect ha you no you are wrong for that one man come on now posting up pac should threw up big , pac is still unconfirmed haha 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

But to add to the thread...

Pogs3.jpg
Who remembers pogs? The youth today just dont know...i forgot how we use to play...i jus remember taking / trading w/ other kids
pimp.gif
 I still have a box full of them including the metal ones and metal stars
i had the power rangers pog, i was unfortunate as a kid so i didnt have very many. to think of it i only had like 3 or 4. one of em was a shiny power rangers one. i lost it at my moms shop and for years to come i still continued to try to find it
frown.gif
 swear it was one of the saddest moments of my young life. 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

But to add to the thread...

Pogs3.jpg
Who remembers pogs? The youth today just dont know...i forgot how we use to play...i jus remember taking / trading w/ other kids
pimp.gif
 I still have a box full of them including the metal ones and metal stars
i had the power rangers pog, i was unfortunate as a kid so i didnt have very many. to think of it i only had like 3 or 4. one of em was a shiny power rangers one. i lost it at my moms shop and for years to come i still continued to try to find it
frown.gif
 swear it was one of the saddest moments of my young life. 

Back
Top Bottom