THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

We here might not like fusions (as opposed to the common person who doesn't know a lot about shoes), but to say they never made it is wrong, im sure the sales of those were through the roof and probably still sell well today.

We here might not like fusions (as opposed to the common person who doesn't know a lot about shoes), but to say they never made it is wrong, im sure the sales of those were through the roof and probably still sell well today.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I had to sell these when I worked at finishline. I remember telling one kid that he would be the freshest dude on the block and all the ladies would want him if he bought the aff12's. He left, then came back an hour later to buy them saying that he had to be the freshest dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I had to sell these when I worked at finishline. I remember telling one kid that he would be the freshest dude on the block and all the ladies would want him if he bought the aff12's. He left, then came back an hour later to buy them saying that he had to be the freshest dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

when these first came out they were $70+ at macys
d11178aa_girbaud.jpg
i thought i was doing it every time i wore a pair. had the shorts, pants, and girbaud tees. now you can find them at the local goodwill
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember when they came down to like $30 for 2 pairs

People in the South still wear these.  They're a big deal down there.
Give it about 15 years and these will be back; were hot when my older cousins were in high school, then when I was in high school...trends come and go.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

when these first came out they were $70+ at macys
d11178aa_girbaud.jpg
i thought i was doing it every time i wore a pair. had the shorts, pants, and girbaud tees. now you can find them at the local goodwill
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember when they came down to like $30 for 2 pairs

People in the South still wear these.  They're a big deal down there.
Give it about 15 years and these will be back; were hot when my older cousins were in high school, then when I was in high school...trends come and go.

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead

pspgo-sg.jpg

part of me thinks i should've gotten a DS instead..but i think i never invested that much time into the PSP for it to really grow.

...i still jailbroke it and put FF7 (PS1) on it
pimp.gif
i should go back to it.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Puma disc

Ninja you tripping...

Now these...

nike-air-carnivore-1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
these came out last year right? i remember seeing people wear these....it really looks ugly and its def not a shoe to wear other than what it was made for.

Back
Top Bottom