Things that people dont believe youve never done vol. oh really?

Never had sex.......yet (picky)

Only had 1 girlfriend

Can't swim

Did weed for the first time in a LONG TIME the other day

Don't drink coffee

You'd rather eat then beat?

I've only eatin 4 girls but have beat close to 200

You backwards son.

The thought of eating a butt is absolutely disgusting 

the only way i'd eat a shorty out is if she had a colonic the very same day but even then idk

Last edited:
Only a real man, eats everything down there like it's dinner
pimp.gif
i dont like brown nosing 

The thought of eating a butt is absolutely disgusting 

the only way i'd eat a shorty out is if she had a colonic the very same day but even then idk

Bruh on the real it ain't about the taste (but she better be cleaned up), it's about crossing boundaries, And it being so wrong morally that it makes a girl feel so good. In the heat of the moment you won't think twice until you wake up the next morning to go down some mouth wash.

i've done a lot of crazy things in my life but when i sat down to think a bout this, i realized there's a lot of basic **** that i haven't done that most people did :D

i dont watch a lot of movies so when people tell me "have you seen this movie?" and i tell them no, they're like :smh: :rolleyes i'm not a movie guy, all the classic movies that people love, i probably haven't watched yet

i have never watch much television either, so i don't know a lot about tv series that people love

never learned how to float on water, i can swim though

never been to a strip club

people dont believe me when i tell them i don't like asian girls and i've never been with one, whatever lol

never been bowling

never been able to roll a blunt :smh: i can roll papers though, i'm ashamed :smh:

i drank once and never again

never been camping

i never skip leg day

never played monopoly

i never held a baby

I never had a peanut butter and a jelly sandwhich, actually, i never tasted peanut butter

i never been to six flags until like two months ago, and i live 5 miles away from it

i've never eaten taco bell, kfc, popeyes

i've never tasted mustard but i know i hate it

i've never seen snow

i've never smashed raw

never lost a real life fight, i'm a muay thai fighter, i've lost in matches before though

never had the talk with my parents

i've never been to the zoo

Last edited:
i've done a lot of crazy things in my life but when i sat down to think a bout this, i realized there's a lot of basic **** that i haven't done that most people did :D

i dont watch a lot of movies so when people tell me "have you seen this movie?" and i tell them no, they're like :smh: :rolleyes i'm not a movie guy, all the classic movies that people love, i probably haven't watched yet

i have never watch much television either, so i don't know a lot about tv series that people love

people dont believe me when i tell them i don't like asian girls and i've never been with one, whatever lol

never been bowling

never been able to roll a blunt :smh: i can roll papers though, i'm ashamed :smh:

never been camping

i never skip leg day

never played monopoly

i never held a baby

I never had a peanut butter and a jelly sandwhich, actually, i never tasted peanut butter

i never been to six flags until like two months ago, and i live 5 miles away from it

i've never seen snow

i've never smashed raw

never lost a real life fight, i'm a muay thai fighter, i've lost in matches before though

My dude you dont know you just dont know

never been bowling

never been camping

i never skip leg day

never played monopoly

i never held a baby

i've never seen snow

i've never smashed raw

What the?!? Get out there & live!!!

I do lol my life is good. My life is pretty damn exciting if i say so myself.

The never held a baby is what threw me off, like how is that possible lol

No one in your entire family has had a baby and brought them around you?

I do lol my life is good. My life is pretty damn exciting if i say so myself.

I was just overwhelmed by your list. Try smashing raw while eating a pb&j (if you're not allergic to peanuts, of course) :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom