Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

pimp.gif
FTW!
Bros you can get those free
tired.gif

Durex isn't my brand of choice.
Tell em Shady

i just saw online that ncaa 13 is only 45 shipped with release day delivery.....buy it off amazon and return it with factory sealing to best buy/walmart/target for 59.99+tax......Profit?

When you buy Electronics off Amazon  , if you wanna cancel , when they ship just refuse delivery from UPS ?
alien.gif

25 pack of Co2 Coconut water... nature's gatorade, good for you and made from the sweetest coconuts in Thailand.

All I do is buy books and blu-rays off amazon. But I have a problem, I'm addicted to Amazon, my cart right now is over $400 bucks

Im really thinking of getting Amazon Prime again. Had a free membership for about 2 1/2 years.

Im just afraid Ill go on a spending spree, just buying whatever.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Im really thinking of getting Amazon Prime again. Had a free membership for about 2 1/2 years.

Amazon's Free Super Saver Shipping (3-5 days) isn't that much of a step back from Prime. I'd save that money.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Amazon's Free Super Saver Shipping (3-5 days) isn't that much of a step back from Prime. I'd save that money.
Yeah, but that 2 day free shipping... just too good.
Tough to go back. Plus, they have Prime Student so its $40 for 4 years I think.

Back
Top Bottom