Things to do in ATL

Maaaaaan, those 'Kast tickets went faster than a Jordan XI release.  Can't believe I couldn't even get through.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Looks like I may have to pony up the cash and cop from the resell market.  VIP or bust. 

Prices should drop on Stubhub the closer it gets to the show.  At least that's been my experience, but hey, you never know with such a high demand for this show.

My max is $200-250 per ticket for that middle tier VIP.  

LOL @ someone asking  6k for GA seats.  FOH.  D-bag resellers.  
mean.gif

They added a Friday show. Tickets should definitely drop now. I want Saturday tix but struck out and all my homeboys got through. I'm going to buy a Friday and see if I can trade for Saturday.

Friday is a no go for me. Glad to see another show added though....will def push down those inflated prices. Midas whale add a Sunday show too. :lol:

The park idea is dope, but this really could've used a huge venue like The Dome.

And yo, Kid Cudi and Childish Gambino are opening? Going for that young crowd I guess. Personally, I could do without both of them.

Friday is a no go for me. Glad to see another show added though....will def push down those inflated prices. Midas whale add a Sunday show too. :lol:

The park idea is dope, but this really could've used a huge venue like The Dome.

And yo, Kid Cudi and Childish Gambino are opening? Going for that young crowd I guess. Personally, I could do without both of them.

Word Friday show will be wack lol 5pm on a work day? Lol no thanks, should have at least made it a night event. But yea this should have been done at the dome or Philips arena

I got 2 gold Friday tickets if anyone wants to swap for a Saturday.

I honestly think it'll be a great show. Most of the concerts I've gone to go harder during the first show and the artist kind of tries to mimic it in the second but not as good. I'm only choosing to attempt for Saturday bc all of my friends have tickets for that day already.

I got 2 gold Friday tickets if anyone wants to swap for a Saturday.

I honestly think it'll be a great show. Most of the concerts I've gone to go harder during the first show and the artist kind of tries to mimic it in the second but not as good. I'm only choosing to attempt for Saturday bc all of my friends have tickets for that day already.

You need two Saturday tickets?

Word Friday show will be wack lol 5pm on a work day? Lol no thanks, should have at least made it a night event. But yea this should have been done at the dome or Philips arena

Yeah the taking off work thing on a Friday is the issue since we have to drive 3+ hours to get there. Plus our babysitter works M-F, so Sat is what works best.

I'm just gonna keep watching eBay and stubhub and hope prices drop once this initial hype wears off. Got kids on Twitter going ape**** over Kid Cudi and Donald Glover being there, so I know eventually the interest will die down some. :lol:

To keep it funky though, how dope would it be if they had a free concert for ATL? Sort of a give back to their city type thing. I can't fault them for doing it like they did, but $250 off the top for good seats is kinda OD.

Yeah the taking off work thing on a Friday is the issue since we have to drive 3+ hours to get there. Plus our babysitter works M-F, so Sat is what works best.

I'm just gonna keep watching eBay and stubhub and hope prices drop once this initial hype wears off. Got kids on Twitter going ape**** over Kid Cudi and Donald Glover being there, so I know eventually the interest will die down some. :lol:

To keep it funky though, how dope would it be if they had a free concert for ATL? Sort of a give back to their city type thing. I can't fault them for doing it like they did, but $250 off the top for good seats is kinda OD.

A free concert at the spot they do the jazz festival app would be dope but it would have been complete mayhem

Friday is a no go for me. Glad to see another show added though....will def push down those inflated prices. Midas whale add a Sunday show too.
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna keep watching eBay and stubhub and hope prices drop once this initial hype wears off. Got kids on Twitter going ape**** over Kid Cudi and Donald Glover being there, so I know eventually the interest will die down some.
laugh.gif

Like when NERD did that concert in Centennial back in 2010 I think it was. Joint was full with people.

Yeah, I'm assuming the chaos that would've ensued with a free concert is why they didn't have one.  All of Atlanta would've been at the gates lol.  And then when they tell the people in line that the venue is full, well, we know how that would probably go.... 

My sister almost had a meltdown when she couldn't get tickets earleir. lol thx to the added show she's good now.
I can't do no centennial park concert, unless you VIP you won't be seeing nathan. All them people out there at once :x
after doing Music midtown a couple of times im straight on big outside concerts. But yall enjoy yallselves :smokin

^ Not even gonna lie--the thought of being out there with all those damn people, knowing damn well it's gonna still be hot and humid as hell has me second-guessing.  

Shoot, this weekend I had to wait in line outside for 45 mins at the Variety Playhouse and I almost melted.  Started getting hot, then got hotter just thinking about me getting hot.  **** was a vicious cycle of hot and it was only like 80 degrees.  That humidity though.  
sick.gif

^ Not even gonna lie--the thought of being out there with all those damn people, knowing damn well it's gonna still be hot and humid as hell has me second-guessing.  

Shoot, this weekend I had to wait in line outside for 45 mins at the Variety Playhouse and I almost melted.  Started getting hot, then got hotter just thinking about me getting hot.  **** was a vicious cycle of hot and it was only like 80 degrees.  That humidity though.  :x  

LMAO yea man im the same way. Like im a face/head sweater so when I sweat my underarms are dry and cool but my head and back are soaked :smh:

So the fact that its hot, X people seeing me wiping sweat off my head, X me knowing they watching makes me get anxious and sweat even more lol.

LMAO yea man im the same way. Like im a face/head sweater so when I sweat my underarms are dry and cool but my head and back are soaked :smh:

So the fact that its hot, X people seeing me wiping sweat off my head, X me knowing they watching makes me get anxious and sweat even more lol.

Same here bro

Shoot, this weekend I had to wait in line outside for 45 mins at the Variety Playhouse and I almost melted.  Started getting hot, then got hotter just thinking about me getting hot.  **** was a vicious cycle of hot and it was only like 80 degrees.  That humidity though.  :x  

Son! Exactly! It starts with my forehead and I swear I'm drenched even though I'm really not lol, and from there it's a wrap. It got worse inside the venue when I started drinking and was all shoulder-to-shoulder with random strangers, but once I hit the point of being faded enough to not give a damn, I cooled off lol.

i wanted vip tickets for sat but ended up with gold. i also have 4 general and 2 gold for friday. gonna try to sell these friday tickets to vip sat.  haven't been to ATL in like 4 years. i hope hotels don't get booked up by this friday.

That whole thing was ridiculous. Ticketmaster is the worst.
My friends got straight thru and got Gold Circle. Took me 45 minutes and a phone call, finally got 2 GA tickets. Need to find somebody who will swap 1 GC for 2 GA or sell these to buy 1 off Stubhub. Three months out, tho. Not worried. That Stubhub market will crash hard.

i heard it was a war zone in publix. this is gonna be one expensive concert after flight and hotel but i don't care.

I'm just gonna keep watching eBay and stubhub and hope prices drop once this initial hype wears off. Got kids on Twitter going ape**** over Kid Cudi and Donald Glover being there, so I know eventually the interest will die down some.
laugh.gif

yea i as well as most would rather have dungeon family.... hell bring out attic crew, witchdoctor, polow da don and pa, slimm calhoun, bubba sparxxx, pretty the whole crew of that era. You could even throw in pastor troy. Now that would be damn sure worth the cost of admissions... Hell even special appearance by raekwon/slick rick (even tho most wouldnt care) for there cameos. 

Back
Top Bottom