Things to do in ATL

I can't tell you all about the girls that can be seen having random photo shoots around the city just to get their IG followers up. I can tell you about the bj and subsequent cheeks I got in the Georgia State library once during a visit to the campus. I can give you the stories I have from the AUC or you all can come visit the city and write your own stories. :pimp:

Bro this post & your previous post sums up what I was saying the gay populaiton & the females.. You can go to AUC hell anywhere really & it's yambs for days.

Im from College Park, but as far as the city theres plenty to do just depends on what you trying to do..

Pretty Much Been Said Already...

Attractions:

Six Flags(outskirts)

Coca Cola Facotry

Braves 

Hawks

Falcons (new stadium soon)

Aquarium 

Zoo

Stone Mountain

ATL Speedway

MLK House/Museum

Clark ATL/ GSU Homecommings

Rick Ross Just Bought Holyfield's Mansion out in CP Might catch em out there on the lawn eating lemon pepper wings sippin Black Rose

Food:

Busy Bees (soul food)

Vortex Burgers

Mary Macs Tea Room (soul food)

Glayds Knights Chicken x Waffles (Be Prepared To Wait)

Jr Cricketts 

Food Truck Spot

Varsity

Shopping:

Lennox

Walters(Shoes)

Wish ATL (shoes)

Malls everywhere

Night life

Strip Clubs Everywhere 

Clubs Everywhere

Last edited:
diabolicaldeezy diabolicaldeezy how do the clubs work here I looked online and majority of them said door charge free with RSVP but what if I dont have a bunch of people to make a RSVP

OP lives literally down the street from my mom lol

I'm handling some business that hopefully falls through as planned soon, when that happens ill be able to contribute to this thread, I don't club or drink so all I can post is food spots

Off topic, But anybody know what the &%^$ happened/is gonna happen to Morris Brown?
I remember Kasim Reed saying he will try to revive the school. Hopefully he can convince the big wigs to relieve that debt or something. School is down to 35 students now. I graduated FAMU so I have a great deal of respect for HBCUs. Pulling for em..

One time for the 'House grads :smokin

C/o 2013
Repped my brotha

I remember Kasim Reed saying he will try to revive the school. Hopefully he can convince the big wigs to relieve that debt or something. School is down to 35 students now. I graduated FAMU so I have a great deal of respect for HBCUs. Pulling for em..

Morris brown good luck with that. It's sad what happened bc old heads will tell u that back in the day Morris brown was THE SPOT in the AUC now it's terrible and those students attending i feel bad for bc a degree from there is nothing more then a piece of paper smh. School still not accredited

How is the scene at Fat Tuesdays on Lindbergh?

When they 1st opened it was live, curious to see if it still cracks

just spoke 2 my aunt who lives in atlanta. she says black women are struggling to find good black men. dis true? 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom